1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking excalibur

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by golfer1903, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do I get to the parking garage at Excalibur from airport. it will be late at nite were staying one nite here due to price before we move to a different hotel.

Also what is parking cost.

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excalibur is at the southwest corner of LV Blvd. and Tropicana-- very close to the airport, but which route you'll take depends on where in the airport you're coming from. I usually drive to Vegas, so maybe someone more experienced can comment on that. The parking structure is located behind and between Excalibur and Luxor. Parking is $10 per day, or free if you have a Pearl MLife card (or better).

EDC
  3. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be coming from rental car garage.

Thanks

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The car rental place should be able to help you with directions. I believe you can swing around to Frank Sinatra Drive (frontage road to I-15) and then enter into the parking area from the back side.

5. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Due to its location, Excalibur is the easiest parking lot to access from the airport, in my opinion. You'll be just fine :) good luck in Vegas!

6. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easiest way to go from car rental facility is down Las Vegas Blvd. Turn right out of the car rental facility. You will be on Gillespie St. Make another right on E Warm Springs Rd. Then another right onto Las Vegas Blvd. Just remember 3 rights to Las Vegas Blvd. They preach this to you on the car rental shuttle. Continue on Las Vegas Blvd. and make a left on W Reno Ave. The garage will be on the right hand side almost to the end. At the end is Frank Sinatra Drive as Sonya stated. You can take that to avoid the strip. Check it out on google maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.