1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room nignts for 2-night rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The calendars posted above all say they are for the 1 night Sun-Thurs rewards. Are the same nights on those calendars the ones they make available for the 2 night rewards or are those on a different calendar? If so where would I find the 2 night calendars? They used to link them on the reward explanation but I don't see that on the one I have been checking (Mirage).

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On 2 regular night you need to purchase to see what dates available. If not available cancel. On the spring 2 nights the dates are on them. None will be available after June 22 on the calendars

3. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the Aria 2 night stay for 200K gold? I'm going in fall and may purchase that one when the rewards extend to 2nd half 2017.

4. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    rmur23: Did you double check the fine print on that one? On my screen Aria is for a single night at 200k, although other hotels have 2 nights available. Also, please keep in mind that it may not get extended-- the rewards change all the time, often with no apparent rhyme or reason.

EDC
  5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the two nights for 198,000. Doing it this weekend, the only weekend that was available in APril. The dates are VERY limited.

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may not have access to that reward, because I just checked (4/11/2017 12:40 PDT) and it is still available.

7. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no one knows if 2 nights will be available again or what dates if they are, til calendar updates for Jul-Dec.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think it updated around this time last year, but I've mailed my host asking if the new dates are coming soon.

9. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked again and you are right, it does say one room for one night. I swore the other day it said 2 nights - in fact I'm pretty sure it was different because it said something along the lines of "Spring getaway" or whatever and now it doesn't not mention spring at all. Will have to see what it looks like when fall dates open up.

**edit - it DOES still have the 2 comp nights - spring available for Vdara.

10. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yeah, the spring getaway rewards are a different thing. Bit cheaper than the regular 2-nights, but with a more limited selection of dates. To my knowledge, they never had a spring getaway for the Aria (only Vdara), or they took it down a long time ago. At any rate, I wouldn't expect one for the summer/fall. Two nights at Vdara or one at Aria, maybe.

EDC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.