1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade 2017 MRB and ACG Coupon Trading - Let's Do This!

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by letsgotovegas, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

***Updated 04/24/17***

Hello Fellow Coupon Traders!

Trading suspended for awhile. Thanks to all who traded with me.

Cheers,

Kelly

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow that is an extensive list. I will be leaving for vegas tomorrow, coming back on the 4th of april. I will have some popular ones that I can let go of, such as cosmo bogo. sw drink coupons. I will check back in. I like coupons that are good for solo travelers, and / or downtown.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Have a great trip vegasdev! I wish you much good luck and even more fun!

Check in with me upon your return and let's see if we can help each other out.

Yes, it's a huge list. I'm trying to "fund" 3 different trips with 8 total people using only 2 ACG's and 4 MRB's along with seeking buffets for local friends. I've become kind of a "coupon clearing house" with several long time traders and we all are of the philosophy that a "coupon is a terrible thing to waste!"

While I won't trade a "super premium" coupon for one I consider to have much less trading value, I'm open to discussion. For example, I won't trade a Caesar's buffet for an MSS earn XX points for a buffet coupon, but I would happily trade it for a Plaza MP or 2 Palms MP's or some Station buffet coupons. I'd give up several non-premium coupons for one from my priority list. It all just depends!

Cheers,
    Kelly

4. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Kelly, When I get back. You know I'll have a few more for ya. Just don't know what I'm exactly using yet. I can plan but it's called alcohol and a good time that makes adjustments to what I planned. I usually have a few coups that were not used. Glad your doing more than one trip. Time for another cold one. Jim j52chips

• Like Like x 1
  5. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Hey j52chips!

Yeah, that alcohol certainly does sometimes alter our plans.

I hope your trip is AWESOME and your coupon runs profitable! Much good luck and even more fun!

Cheers,
    Kelly

6. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Updated Sunday April 9th.

Leaving soon, please reach out if you are interested in trading!

Cheers,
    Kelly

7. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 coupon sheets from Gold Coast, missing the 10% off at Java Vegas. of course these are not as good as ACG or MRB, but they may be useful to someone.

8. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

What else is included in the coupon sheets? They used to have some good coupons (matchplays, free slot play, gift with x points earned). Last time I got the coupon sheets there they were mostly just food discounts.

I also sent you a PM Vegasdev. Did you receive it?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.