1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo 1 bedroom question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ItsVegasTime, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in the 1 bedroom so I should know this! But lately I've been in the Terrace Suite, so I cant remember. I'll be in the 1 bedroom during my upcoming trip (sadly- I love the terrace suite!).

I remember its just a mini fridge, but is it 100% full or its here even small area to put a few small items? Also, is there a cocktail shaker in the room with the ice bucket as there is in the terrace suite?

2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fellow Cosmo fan here too! The one bedroom fridge is stocked, but it does have a small open "freezer" in the bottom where you can store stuff.

I don't *think* there's a cocktail shaker (two trips back in the one bedroom) but super easy to pack!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The freezer section at the bottom of the fridge/minibar works very quickly. There's room to store stuff down there, bottles of water, I've had a 1/2 gal jug of milk in there. But you have to rotate stuff in and out, it freezes quickly.

Ice bucket yes. I don't 100% remember, but I don't think there was a cocktail shaker. The kitchen area in the One Bedroom is not as big as the Terrace Suite.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in a 1BR recently and it had a full fridge. There were the normal mini bar items, but still plenty of room in fridge and freezer for personal stuff.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that's a normal inclusion for a One Bedroom. Did that room have a deep square tub by the window, accessible by walking through the shower?

6. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience (memory) in these three types of rooms:

In both the One Bedroom (japanese soaking tub) and the Studio there is an ice bucket but no cocktail shaker.

The fridge/minibar in the One Bedroom and Studio only has the bottom shelf available for personal storage and it is a 'freezer' shelf so things will freeze, so be careful to rotate out as needed. Kitchen area is small but adequate. (We actually prefer the layout of the Studio better than the One Bedroom).

The Terrace Suite does have extra's like the cocktail shaker, lots more space and a separate fridge that can store a lot of groceries :D. Plus the extra bathroom (took us a whole day to discover it the first time in the Terrace Suite:whistle:).

Can't go wrong with any of these choices as long as there is a fountain view (imo).

• Like Like x 1
  7. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. The One Bedroom Terrace does not have any room in the fridge to store personal items, it's completely full. It only has the freezer area at the bottom and it does freeze things very fast.

There's definitely an ice bucket, but no cocktail shaker.

8. Osceola

Osceola Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No fridge space. If it's going to be a heavy-drinking 24 hours I'll fill up the otherwise unused sink in the living area with ice and turn it into an open air ice chest for my beers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.