1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oct 2015 Weddings (LATE)

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by magic_man12, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic_man12

magic_man12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey All

Thought I'd post what we did for our wedding in case anyone is looking at options for their weddings!

We had 22 guests (and ourselves for 24 total). There certainly was a lot of choice and stuff to consider. We were staying at Flamingo comped and booked a Sake Suite at NOBU for the wedding night. Here is what we end up doing:

Wedding License
    We took an Uber on the Sunday we arrived to get the license. Uber'd back. Uneventful - out of the way for the wedding day.

Bachelor / Bachelorette
    Yes, the actual night before. We got married on a Tuesday. Guys went out with me, girls went out with the Wife. Dinner for me was Gordon Ramsay Steak. Nothing excessive, although I did wind up going to bed quite refreshed at 4am!
    Earlier this afternoon me and the guys went to the liquor store next to Stage Door (Between Ballys and Cromwell) and bought bottles of wine, vodka, rum, rye, whiskey, pop, energy drinks, champagne, etc - Stored in my buddies room.

Wedding Day

Make-Up - Girls

Had make up artists go to my wife's room in the morning to do her make-up and some of her girls.

Guys - Ate Johnny Rockets. Got last minute call that my room was ready at Nobu. Had my guys haul ass with me and all our stuff (all the liquor, clothes, etc) to get checked in. By the time we were in, I had to get dressed ASAP and get over to Caesars to have a 'first look' with me wife (I say wife now, she wasn't at the time, heh).

"First Look"
    Met our Photographer outside of Caesars at 1pm. All the guests / family members met us there. My wife came down with her girls and the photographer set up a 'first look" and took some photos with us / guys / girls, etc.

Travel for Ceremony & Ceremony -> Chapel Of The Bells
    My parents got married there in the 70s, so I wanted to do the same. We booked an Earth Limos party bus. Everyone fit! Travelled from Caesars to Chapel of the Bells for the ceremony. Photographer not allowed in unless you buy all their crappy pictures (I'm a wedding videographer in Toronto anyway, so I didn't care too much about photos/video - have seen too much of it!). Quick ceremony!
    The bus driver talked to my guys when we left about hitting a liquor store during the ceremony because we didn't bring anything. He picked up a couple cases of beer and a few bottles of champagne. Was nice to have drinks after the ceremony!

Travel to Vegas Sign
    Everyone on the bus after ceremony to the Welcome To Las Vegas sign.
    Quick group shot of everyone, some with the guys, some with the girls, just me and the wife.
    Back on the bus to Bellagio

First Dance
    We decided to take a few pictures near the Bellagio valet (as quick as possible as we knew we'd be kicked out pretty quick... we were... hah).
    Went down to the fountains where the other 22 people had staked-out a 'cove'. Whatever song came on next we'd dance to and that would be our 'first dance" heh. It was Luck be a Lady! Not Bad!

Photos & "Reception"
    Me and the wife took a few more photos around there and the photographer was done at this point.
    Everyone was invited to our room at Nobu for drinks.
    Had tons of ice and glasses delivered to the room. Everyone relaxed , had some drinks (see note above about tons of liquor/mix/wine, etc). Pool table in the room, couches, macaroons delivered, etc etc. Dinner was in 3 hours, so a good amount of time to relax and enjoy.

Dinner - Centre Cut Steakhouse @ Flamingo
    Everyone went over to Flamingo - Private room with set menu (pre-arranged reservation of course) 3 course mea (everyone got to choose off the set menu)l, 10 bottles of wine. We covered the bill of course.

Party
    Dinner was maybe 3 hours. After those who were ready to enjoy the rest of the night came with us over to Napoleons at Paris (Dueling Pianos). As soon as we arrived we paid the guys to play Wonderwall and danced up in front of the entire crowd and had a very welcoming cheer/congrats from everyone. Spent a couple hours enjoying drinks and the music.
    Ended up back at Caesars to gamble for a few hours. Wrapped it up roughly around 5am back in the room.
    Room service breakfast and fan-freaking-tastic in the morning.

Spend the next 2 nights back at Flamingo and flew home!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. magic_man12

magic_man12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Full Group!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing.... we been marred for almost 19 years... but was thinking about renewing our wedding one day in Vegas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.