1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How do you people earn such great comps on MyVegas?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by X-Man, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Man

X-Man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I try to play but run out chips right away. Do you all purchase chips? If so, is it worth it in the long run?

I have like 8500 loyalty points. Not even close to getting an actual room for free.

2. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never bought chips. Just gradually build them up by playing conservatively. I've probably redeemed more than a million LP's, still have more than a million waiting to spend (it's getting harder) and have about 2.5 million to bet with.

GG

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play all 5 versions (4 apps and facebook version). I seem to earn the most on blackjack, but I'll go on a streak in one of the others every now and then and rack up chips and LP.

• Like Like x 1
  4. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only play Blackjack now it seems.
    I've probably spent 3 million in LPs and currently have 29 million in red chips.

However, i'm only a lowly level 500.

5. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    go to google. type is myvegas guide and follow along. it really is pretty easy if you are around a computer a lot and can at least sign in a few times a day to "farm" chips

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every morning I would log in and play some. Keep in mind the goal is to collect god coins, not to have alot of money. Notice that certain amounts will get you coins at different rates. for example 3000 per spin will take about 7 spins for a full pot of 10 coins.

You would think with that math that 21000 per spin would get you 1 full pot every single spin but we know that is not the case. So why bet it when you dont have to? You are just wasting "money".

So I bet 3k per spin and let it run in the background for 100 or so spins. Also be sure to collect your daily spins and any emails that come in plus your rent from the buildings you have built up on the strip.

bet less is the trick here to maximize your gold coins. They are the only thing that really counts. Just do the math yourself with different amounts bet and see how many spins it takes for a full pot. You will figure it out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. X-Man

X-Man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow thank you all so much

8. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't purchase chips. I build up a pot of chips to play with by collecting from the strip and collecting my daily spin. If you are using the desktop version through facebook make sure you have at least 51 friends who play (you can join MyVegas facebook groups to find other players to add). This increases your daily spin payout by 500%.

9. BostonJP

BostonJP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The higher your level, the more chips you'll get; this makes it easier to place larger bets and accumulate loyalty points more quickly. I accumulated about 70,000 points in a few months using just the Facebook version and logging an average of 20-30 minutes per day. Mostly I just let it auto-spin in the background while I'm getting work done.

10. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't play very much and have never bought anything on the site. I seem to do better playing Blackjack and have 165,000 gold coins and 22,000,000 chips. I stay mostly at CET properties so I have only used 2for1's. The last trip I never used any of the awards I purchased. I still collect my bonus daily but have noticed that I am no longer getting gold coins as a bonus on Blackjack.

Mark

11. Mishawaka3

Mishawaka3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play the Facebook game and all 4 apps. Just collecting all my daily spins and collecting from my hotels on the Facebook game 2 or 3 times a day gets me about 500 LP a day. I also collect as many hourly bonuses as I can on the apps every day and save the chips so I can play the apps a couple of times a month. On the POP Slots game I can get about 1000 LP a day by playing about 45 min to 1 hour. I currently have almost 2,000,000 LP's and I've redeemed maybe 600,000 LP's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Similar to others, I don't buy chips. I have anywhere from 100k to a million red chips at any given time and have earned about 1.5M gold, maybe more.

Play the apps and do the challenges. Play the slots in the fb game and bet 1000 per spin. Boring but by far the best way to earn gold chips, and that's the goal.

13. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll admit, since the inception of the game in like 2013 we have collectively spent about $200 total on myVegas. People will call my crazy but I have six (6) awards available through MGM properties and my wife has four (4). That gives us 10 rewards per visit and we can only go once a year, so that really saves us a ton of money.

In looking over what we've used in the years it's been around, even taking out the $200 investment, I'd say we've saved well over $1,200 in stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ducc

ducc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've spent about $400 on my vegas. I just started playing heavily during feb of this year. I went from 100k i gold coins to 800k in gold coins in that two month span. I of course bet wayyy to much on the games. anything over 3k a bet on slots is tooo much on the fb app.

15. rchpff

rchpff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean "you people"?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in the beginning( i think some 4 years ago) i bought some chips but since than i never did and i must say also because the rewards are far less now than they used to be....i have now 2,4 million lp points and the "good" rewards are always sold out..(managed to have a breakfast mgm and mirage dinner buffet which i know are both good for my next trip) furthermore many rewards require a night or few nights stay..having that sayd in the past i had some nice rewards(FNI30$ food credit,buffets to mirage and mgm and in the past also belaggio,zarkana and ka shows)

17. DesertAnnie

DesertAnnie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's really just figuring out how the game works and coming up with a strategy. I read someone's very informative blog post on MV strategy and I'm now on level 240 with 150k in gold coins, in addition to three purchased rewards (2 nights NYNY, 1 dinner buffet at Bellagio and 1 dinner buffet at Mandalay Bay). Been playing a little over a month (mostly on autospin). I think I spent a total of $6 (popping the bonus bubbly twice in hopes of earning the 4th reward, which I did get!).

18. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I've spent maybe $50 on MV which was enough to get me to 4 rewards. I always go w/my sisters and they're at 4 rewards, too. So we have 12 between us which we mostly use on food, freeplay, or last year Grand Canyon.

19. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are willing to spend $$$ on chips... this is what I did.

I bought chips, and paid double to get the multiplier spin promotion they have going on. I was fortunate enough for it to land on 5x (I think?). I ended up with about 9M in chips. This happened about a month ago.

Now, I play Lotus, on 500 autospins, at 1,500 chips per spin. I am just farming for LP. I have easily gotten my LP back after spending on comped hotel, two buffets, $25 free play, and monorail passes so far.

My current coin count? Only 7M in chips. There might be better games, but Lotus doesn't require attention. So I just click on 500 autospins at 1,500 chips, walk away from the computer. Check on it every 30 minutes or so, and reset it to 500. Let the LPs rack up fast.

Now, I know I can bet more to get even more LP faster (and level up as well), but I also risk running out of coins. So this is my "safe" method and it works for me. To each their own, though.

20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, I do not play on my phone. I get way too many texts, Snapchat, etc, that interfere when I'm playing. It's a bit pain in the ass. Now that I think about it, I should probably use my tablet. Duh me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.