1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Colosseum Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dcrawf, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping to book Celine or Elton tickets for my trip. Where did you sit? If it wasn't in Lower / Upper Orchestra sections, did you regret not ponying up for the *choicer* seats?

My personal thinking is, anything but the sections way off to the sides. Rather sit higher and more central than lower and be pinned into the corner

2. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Rod from the front row of the first mezz, great seats. I liked them better than being in the rear orch but back aways, under the balcony, which is where I saw The Who from.

3. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Shania from front Orchestra, Celine from rear Orchestra, and Rod Stewart from 1st Mezzanine. Also other entertainers in similar seating. Rod Stewart kicked soccer balls to the mezzanine and the show was great. No problems seeing anywhere, but each person has their own opinion on what's close enough for them. I agree to try to stay somewhat center not too far to the end of either side. BTW, I was comped on all of the shows, so paying extra not an option. I'll just say I wouldn't have complained if I paid.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are no "screens" so if a view is necessary, closer is better (and more expensive).

I saw both Celine and Reba, Brooks and Dunn, center rear orchestra, 7 rows back. My view from the seats is in my TR.

For reference, these are the $200 retail seats for Celine. (I was comp charged $175 each) Middle of the rear orchestra (Row H). Center Aisle (seats 244 and 245).

[​IMG]

Section 103, row H, aisle

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've sat several times in great seats ... so good that we would visit the Box Office months ahead of time to request them again (and save the Ticketmaster fees).

Rear Orchestra, Section 5, Row A, Seats 501, 502. It's like a small box (with perhaps 6 seats). Nobody in front of you (just the walkway separating the front and rear orchestras, which is about ten feet wide). There's a small wall in front (perhaps 2' high) and lots of legroom. You're right on the aisle - people ten feet away in Rear Orch. 4 pay almost double the price. I'm assuming the equivalent seats in R. Orch 3 would be similar.

Good luck!

GG

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat in the back for Cher. I can't remember if it was 1st or 2nd Mezzanine. The view of the stage was fine but the seating was very cramped. No leg room to speak of. Anytime someone wanted to leave things got very personal in a hurry.

For Rod Stewart I sat in the first row of the rear orchestra. What an awesome seat! Massive amount of leg room. Fantastic view of the stage. Got to high five Rod when he passed through the audience. I think I was in virtually the same place as GamblingGolfer, Rear Orchestra, Section 5, Row A, seat 503.

I'm not much of a Cher fan so I was okay with sitting in the back but the lack of leg room made it uncomfortable. I'm much more of a fan of Rod's so it was worth it to me to pay for the better seat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Celine twice, once from the first balcony front row, the next time second balcony front row. There's really not a terrible seat since it's not a very large place. We also saw Elton John in the really cheap seats. Second balcony last row. Still had a great time. If money's an issue or your like me and can't justify more then $200 per ticket the balcony isn't bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.