1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brazilian churrascaria restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dcrawf, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corgilady2011

corgilady2011 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I haven't been to the Vegas one, Texas de Brazil is fantastic. I routinely have them host large-scale company dinners here at the one local to me and they are great.

Keep in mind, if you are wanting to save a few bucks. You can sign up for their "eClub" on their website and they'll immediately send you a coupon for $20 off your bill when you buy 2 dinners combined. I've also bought gift cards to the restaurant from Costco ($100 worth of food/drink for $79) and combined it before, but YMMV.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a fan of Texas de Brazil. The location in Vegas is just a couple of miles south of Mandalay at Town Center. Nice outdoor shopping center. I queried the MOD (manager on duty) about when a TDB would be opening in Rochester and he said he grew up there. After a chat about our hometown and Vegas stuff, he told the LV unit is kind of a premier store for TBD and lots of top employees cycle through and they have the best of the best in service and food. The volume means its always fresh. It gets my vote. This spring, I hope to try Via Brasil in Summerlin. Supposed to be pretty good.

3. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Texas De Brazil and Fogo are both very good. But I would give the edge to Texas De Brazil because I think there salad bar is better.

4. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    another vote for Texas De Brazil

5. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another +1 for Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil. I rate Fogo ever so slightly higher, but that's splitting hairs.

Another -1 for that awful place at The Mirage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.