1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M life Rewards 72-Hour Show Ticket Offer????

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by BarelyHangingOn, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got an email for a 72 hour 2-1 Ticket sale. Click the link and it goes to Ticket Master and there is no sale. I pick two tickets to Love out and they are charging for both. I go right to page to put in my Credit Card and no deal,

Anybody get the email and try it out?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No email for me. Does anything show up in your mLife account for it?
    It's possible the offer isn't active just yet and someone jumped the gun on sending to the email list, but this is mLife... not like they haven't screwed up the technical side of things before... :confused:

3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't got any emails nor shown up on mlife.com either .... I'm not surprised about mgm them being multi billion dollar corp. they always have issues with their websites and it's email links..last week I got two concert tickets with three nights offer and when I called VIP services they had no idea what I was talking about, eventually host figured it out. Unreal

4. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine seems to be working this morning. The links go to ticketmaster and the ticket prices for the included dates are half the normal price.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I guess they aren't giving a ton of Love tickets away. I can only go on May 4th and both shows do not seem to be included in the deal for reasons I will never understand.

6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife just told me she got an email from mlife (gold card) regards to 2 for 1 deal and seem to be working.... I didn't get a email (platinum card) lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.