1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cutting a Hotel stay short?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by kevin853, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin853

kevin853 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I have booked 10 nights at The Westgate in May and I was gonna head off to Sam's Town for 2 days mid break (comped) and keep the room open at The Westgate until the end of our holiday.

The poser I have is that I have an offer from Palms Place after I stayed there in November so would really like to go there again. I don't really want to keep my room open for 5 nights at The Westgate and pay 2 lots of resort fees for that long (I don't mind for 2 nights)

Now I was wondering if I could stay the 5 nights at The Westgate even though I have paid for 10 nights (package holiday) and check out and have the resort fees waived for the remaining 5 nights so I can visit Sam's Town and Palms Place?

I know and don't expect anything back for what I have paid for the room at The Westgate I just wondered if they would waiver the remaining 5 nights resort fee and should I get in touch before or when I arrive?

Thanks

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best way to find out is to email or call the Reservations Department.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it was a normal hotel reservation instead of a package deal like it is, it wouldn't be that big of a deal just cancelling the days you won't be needing that room anymore. But, being as it's part of a air/room package deal, I'd give them a call like Breanna suggested.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.