1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Link mlife acct to new facebook acct and retain chips etc?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rogue, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue

rogue Tourist

Is it possible to link the mlife/myvegas acct to a new facebook profile when it has already been linked to one before and retain the chips/coins from the original acct?

Ive had it linked to a facebook acct for the last few years, now the facebook acct has been banned for not having a real name so I'd like to carry over my existing coin balances to a new facebook acct, can this be done or are the chips tied soley to the facebook acct and so are inaccessible?

2. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure they're tied to the Facebook account. They didn't just ask you to change your name on the account? I assume you had a reference to myVegas in it?

3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you are out of luck. People I know who had this happen lost their coins. Facebook won't ask you to just change your name they require you to provide ID matching your facebook name. Obviously people who used a fake name are unable to do this so can't get access to the account. Without access to the original facebook account you will not be able to use those chips.

4. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a reason, why you didn't use your correct name on your account in the first place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.