1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Marketing Executive Issues

Discussion in 'Comps' started by troe, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is all about which CME you get. I had a really good one for about 3 years who almost always got me what I needed and occasionally went beyond what I needed. She was prompt in responding to any request and did not make me jump thru unnecessary hoops. Twice in my last year with her, she put me into suites when I only asked for a room. Unfortunately she left CET about a year or so ago for Cosmopolitan and the person who took her place has been a disappointment. My needs are mostly limited to free rooms. Of course, my wants include FP, food, and other nice things but my biggest need is a room. It seems that all she can do is book just what I could get from the website. I just booked them myself and actually got 3 nights from the website instead of the 2 she could give me.

2. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been unimpressed lately by my own CME. It took her a week to get back to an email I sent her. I know I'm not a High Roller, but that simply bad service.

3. kyb

kyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whats going on at CET? Are they cleaning house of the CMEs? I also recieved an email a few weeks ago saying my CME (initials MC) was no longer with the company and I would hear from my new one soon. I have yet to hear from anyone. In the past, I was assigned a rep and then before I was able to use them for a booking, they had left CET and I was assigned someone else. This happened a few times before my last guy who I had used for the last couple years. MC was great and responded very quickly whenever i would try to contact him.

Also, on my PLAY app, I too have LD listed as my rep. However, I have not been contacted by him or anyone else.

4. texasaggie07

texasaggie07 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears my host is a Player Development Executive...maybe that is different than CME

5. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use a MEHost, too. She hardly ever contacted me but after I filled out my last survey saying I'd like better contact, she reaches out often. I'm guessing they are understaffed at this point. I am making arrangements for our summer trip, and she usually gets back to me the same day. However, she emailed back saying she was "working on it" -- and I haven't heard from her since. I'll touch base again in a few days if I haven't heard back. I'm a "comfortable Diamond, " too, and don't have a regular host. I just looked at my TR app, and I don't have one listed, either. I wonder if it's because I use this other one.

6. wakewhat

wakewhat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you guys finding the host information in the TR app? Mine says "host available" in green at the top of the home screen but no information on any specific person. I'm diamond with usually right at 15,000 tc/yr.

7. kyb

kyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wakewhat, on the bottom right of your screen, tap on where it says MY TR, on the next screen, under "guest services" is where I see mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.