1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife new concerts/hotel room offers/promotion

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Drewm1972, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0083.PNG IMG_0084.PNG hey guys so far I have received three offers directly from mlife here's pic of two offers - basically couple of tickets to concerts and room offers so I decided to call Aria VIP services first they weren't sure about the promotion but rep told me she will look into it then call me back which she did within hour then 3 nights comped at Aria tower suite with 2 tickets and $300 R.C. damn which I thought it was pretty good offer but then I wonder if this is their corp offers or hotel specific offers; meaning Aria will use these offers as their "comp" value for me? I'm sure you guys got the offers.... what do you guys think? Not bad offers rights?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's a step up from your more recent round of offers, right?

If the offer is giving you a choice of hotels, it's basically a corporate offer. In this case, the show tickets are a substitute for freeplay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been receiving these concert offers as well. When I log onto mlife I still don't see corporate offers. I have offers from Aria and Bellagio only. I suppose if we choose a concert offer we would be able to stay at any of the destinations noted. Never had these concert offers before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aww makes sense, this offer actually came thru email. It's now showing up on Mlife rather email offers so far I got 3. And when I call their vip services they said I will get 3 nights comp w 2 tix. But what I'm wondering is, are they taking it out of my comp or like you mention corp offer?

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking if getting this offer means you won't get other regular offers, the answer should be no. It shouldn't affect other offers, it's just another type of offer.

But we know you seem to have trouble getting the regular offers. Maybe this is a sign that will improve.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0085.PNG
    Yeah you answered it. Here is my latest offers again no damn suites lol. But I'm happy with it I guess at least they are offering me comped rooms but when I do call host he they normally doesn't even use any offers here rather they usually give me 1 bedroom suite. But I would still like to see suite offers lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offers are in lieu of FP or RC. I've been getting them recently too. I called on the Grateful Dead offer to see if I could add the tickets to my current reservation. They said I could but I would have to give up my RC. I decided I'd stick with the RC and if I decide I want to go to the show on the 27th I would just see what was available closer to the date.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah when I call their VIP services they said it's something new... again, when I talked to Aria, VIP offered me a regular room and tix and when I inquired about a suite then she said she will call me back and when she did she offered 1 bedroom tower suite w 2 tix and $300 RC. I bet she spoke with a host about it) but hey, seems like they are going right direction w these offers. Right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Drewm1972 you may have suites in that first offer for multiple hotels. You have very similar offers to mine and I have some very nice suite offers for MB and suites in all the low tier properties.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I did see that... but damn I wanted Aria skysuite for like 3 nights lol.... I can wish right? Lol. But again I'm good with it. Btw, I believe I had MB/Delano suite offer for like 2 nights I think. But MB is too far down wife don't like it

11. vetsen

vetsen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one yesterday for Jimmy Buffett at MGM.

12. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say that the regular Corporate Offer cycle may need a little time to catch up, unfortunately. But I think the room type and resort credit included in your show offers (or whatever Aria ended up offering you) really should be an indication of what you should be getting in the future for regular offers. Plus freeplay. It does sound like Aria VIP had a human look at your play history.

13. Dino86

Dino86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey can anyone help

I'm in vegas this may and have my room comped for 4 nights but staying 7

On logging into mlife there is a new offer valid for the same time but it appears you can't book it for straight after current offer of 4 nights is there a way round this

14. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife will not let you book back to back offers.

15. Dino86

Dino86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's gutting, thanks for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.