1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Love tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shamrock77, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamrock77

shamrock77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going in May and would like to get Love tickets, seems it is always sold out. Do tickets ever become available? I log in about four times a day and check rewards is there a special time I should be checking?

• Like Like x 1
  2. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes tickets become available daily but there is not set time that they are restocked. I had to check random times throughout the day and luckily checked right when they restocked. They seemed to sell out within about 30-45 min though. Keep checking a few times a day!

3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to do the same. It was never on my list of shows to see but I figured why not, but then I could never find tickets so I picked Zumanity which I seen in 2015

4. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes the tickets become available. I'm not sure how many get restocked each day. I've noticed the rewards refreshing on a computer between 2pm and 2:30 pm each day CST. I just used the Love reward and would highly recommend this show to everyone of any age, regardless whether or not one is a Beatle fan.

5. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Love a few years ago and loved it. We aren't even big Beatles fans but thought the show as great. We also had the "worst" seats in the house and the view was actually amazing. I think anywhere you sit in the theater would have a good view.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sweetsugar

Sweetsugar Tourist

I have two tickets!!!
    Keep trying and dont give up!

7. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just scored a ticket for myself and my hubby for our upcoming trip the end of April and first week of May!! So excited. ;-) Now in order to get the seats together I'm guessing I have to call in? And I see a $15.00 fee per tickets as well.

8. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to do it all online. My girlfriend and I did it at the same time and got seats together. No $15 fee when you do it that way. Have fun! :beer:

9. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to find two together. Use the link in the email and look for open seats together for the date you choose. When you choose a seat and click on it, the screen will zoom in but not show the seat. Use your cursor to drag the screen so you can see the seat and choose it. Follow the prompts to buy the seat using your comp. Then do the same for the second email (for your boyfriend) and choose the seat next to you. Dragging the screen to show the seat took me several tries until I figured it out. We are going May 1st and I can't wait. My wife is less excited but she likes the Beatles so it should be a winner for her.

10. rhubba78

rhubba78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just got tickets on back to back days. Hers was random. I clicked for six hours the next day to get mine. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.