1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Not In Amazon Store?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Harry Lyme, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My slots & blackjack apps got uninstalled with some weird random reboot today. I went to Amazon to reinstall and only the Blackjack one was available. Anyone else having trouble with these apps?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can't find it in the store itself, look in "my apps" in your amazon app then search your apps in the cloud (I think default view is apps installed on the device).

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, guys! No option to install through the link, Sh0ck, just add to "my list". I completely forgot about the cloud, RCC! Only think of that with Google since I use like 5 apps from Amazon! It's hung up, but it did start the DL.

5. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    View this page from your phone then click the ink. It opens the Amazon App so you can download or open the game.

6. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, man, but I did click earlier from the phone. It's still showing the same. It also refuses to download even from the cloud. It started then goes no further.

uploadfromtaptalk1489880703243.png

7. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah that is a bit weird then. I went through those steps and was able to download it again.

8. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely weird. Weirder still is that I just restarted my phone again. But before I did that I cleared my cache and deleted any files on the phone and SD that were myVegas or Playstudios related. Wouldn't you know? The app was installed on my phone after the reboot. Not sure what "wires" got crossed in this phone, but it's there now. Thanks for your support, guys!

9. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes technology has a mind of its own. I'm going to guess the app updated and had a glitch when completing the install that prevented it from creating the new shortcut. As for Amazon, if it happens again, you'll find it from the actual Amazon app (not the browser). When you click the 3 lines/bars to get to the menu, "Your Apps" is just under Library. I've noticed that the Amazon version seems much more finicky than the Google Play version ever was.

Glad you got it fixed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.