1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SPOILERS!!... SURVIVOR T.V. SHOW... March 2017

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T.V. has been very boring this month so I am glad that Survivor is back. I wish it would show up more days per week.
    West Coast viewers are already seeing the Survivor show right now. Lucky viewers!

I have to wait until 8 p.m. PACIFIC Time in the west coast of Los Angeles.

Hi Northern Girl, I am glad you are back too. My favorite is Caleb who dropped out last time because of a heat stroke. Who is your favorite player? I plan to see who else I like in Survivor.
    Last time we both liked handsome Ken Doll at first and then he blew it. Too bad. LucyR.

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward for SPOILERS! Lucy R.

3. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some quick notes.....I have been under the weather for almost a week now. Enough!!! I need to get to bed.

FIrst challenge--Orange team goes to tribal. #blindside. MIchaela one vote. Cierra nine votes.

Second challenge--Orange team again. Aubrey two votes. Tony seven votes.

I do like Caleb. I also like Michaela....she is a fierce competitor. Hoping she has learned to back off a bit from the last season. There are always a few contestants when they recycle that I don't remember.....right now that is no exception. Debbie is entertaining as always and Sandra is just plain dangerous.

NIght.

4. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    North gal, thank you for your spoiler report. Sleep well tonight. I have also been feeling sickly too. I hate getting sickly. Lucy R.

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad Tony got paranoid. He was needed because he was a strong man. Tony and Malcolm are the strongest on their tribe.
    Cierra still made the same mistakes she made on her tribe last time in her season, Her major mistake was telling the tribe who should get evicted. It was a serious mistake to tell who she wanted voted out. Cierra got blindsided. It was her fault. Some of the tribe members remembered how Cierra had voted out her own mother in her season game.

Sandra is not going to last long because she made it clear that she is the Queen of the Survivor game. She showed the tribe members at tribal council that she is thinking that she knows how to play the Survivor game better than the other players.
    Sandra didn't know that some of the players saw Sandra as a physical challenge player. Malcolm had said they needed strong physical players in their tribe. Sandra was in danger but they didn't like Tony being so caustic and acting weird in their tribe.

Tony had to be voted out and he was voted out.

6. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to add that the weak players never want to hear that they should be voted out first so they end up getting rid of the stronger players. Malcolm will not last long because he made it clear he wants to get rid of the weaker players.

Previews show that the tribes are being changed. I like the idea of the change because it gives the players new players to start new alliances. It looked like Sandra had a strong alliance in her tribe. Now she has to start again to create a new alliance.

7. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is fun to see Tai the Asian man still taking care of the chickens. It is amazing that the chickens are running around loose. I am a city gal so I don't know nothing about chickens. Will some of the chickens become part of the tribe? LOL.

I am happy to see Caleb playing a great game again. I hope he lasts a long time this time. He is such a hard working player.

Michaela still has her shitty attitude. She will be the one to get herself evicted from the tribe because she goes balistic or loses her temper. She can get really angry. Sandra didn't like how Michaela was acting bad about her getting one vote from Tony as a ploy to get Tony voted out. The other players didn't like her behavior either. Mich is a very nice gal but she is not really a team player.

I like Aubrey but she is already known as a master mind player so she is in danger of being snuffed out.

Old Debbie is back acting like a know it all. Debbie gets a lot of camera time because she is so dramatic. lol.

Zeke is back but I still don't know how he is playing the game this time yet. Zeke did say that Cerie is the most dangerous player.

Sarah said to the cameras that she is going to play the game like a criminal. lol. That will be fun to watch.

8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every season I don't get too many people who want to write here on my spoiler thread. BUT, I do get lots of Looky Loos that enjoy reading what I have to say about Survivor. I expect the same thing to happen this year again.

I just want to say that the none spoiler thread on Survivor will get some spoiler news from their writers who will not think that they are writing about Spoilers but they are and that will get some posters really upset. LOL, LOL, YES, it does happen every season.
    Don't blame me when that happens to the other thread on Survivor. Stay HAPPY You all.... lol. LucyR.

9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoiler: Cierra said it was Malcolm that convinced the other players to give her da boot. lol.

I also want to add how Sandra Da Queenie is playing da game. I notice that Sandra never mentions any name of who to vote out next. Not until she is ready for the Kill.... then she goes and tells her alliance who to vote out. That is how she works it.

Sandra protected Troyzan by not telling Tony that Troyzan wanted to talk about Tony. Instead she preferred to lie to Tony than to turn against Troyzan who must be part of her alliance. That was a smart move by Sandra. Troyzan became even more loyal to
    Sandra when she protected him against Tony.
    When TONY turned against Sandra she decided to kick his hinney out of the tribe.

Sandra's major mistake was to brag at tribal council that she is a Queen. Plus, it looked bad for Sandra to get verbally nasty with Tony after his fire got snuffed out. Sandra is now the QUEEN OF MEAN. lol. LucyR.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More info on why Ciera was voted out. She was hearing some tribe members talking bad about Tony and how they thought that
    Tony might have an idol since he had been bragging about looking for an idol. All of a sudden Ciera opened her mouth and said to them lets get rid of Caleb who is close to Tony. Ciera didn't know that Malcolm had a alliance with Caleb.
    So Malcolm had to make sure to get rid of Ciera because she was a danger to Caleb getting evicted.

Tony at the Ponderosa was going nuts and would walk around the area with some stray dogs to think at night time.
    He would follow the dogs and then the dogs would follow him. lol. That was what he said about his experience.
    Tony then decided that he made peace with Sandra in his mind and felt she should win. He hoped she would win.
    This was his experience his first nights at the Ponderosa.

What is really interesting is why Sandra didn't cast a vote against Tony. Instead Sandra planned to vote out
    Aubry in case Tony had an idol to save himself. Aubry was considered Tony's close alliance.

When Tony got voted out Sandra acted like she had voted against Tony to throw off the fact that she didn't
    vote against Tony. But, I think Sandra messed up by acting like the Queen with the power to get rid of Tony.

I think Malcolm will be the one to go after Sandra. Malcolm has that handsome sweet look in his eyes. But he is
    the one that will want to get rid of the women. I remember how he played the game last time. He tried to get rid
    of a woman who was chasing him and he said to her.."You are old enough to be my mother". He made that gal so
    angry that she got rid of Malcolm.

I am presently watching how Sandra is playing the game. I also plan to watch how Malcolm likes to go after the gals to
    vote them out. Just watch and you all will see what I am talking about Malcolm.

11. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm here Lucy. Yes I am more of a looky luu but I am here to read your thoughts every week. I don't like Sandra. Hated how she acted at Tribal council.

Sema Show
  12. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Sarah, I enjoy writing my thoughts and ideas here. One of the spoilers is that SARAH the cop may be one of the three finialists.
    It is just a maybe right now because there is no real proof yet. We need to watch how Sarah plays the game.
    I do belong to 2 Survivor forums where I get more info, spoilers and thoughts on how the players are playing the game.

I have noticed that Caleb is a follower and is presently loyal to Malcolm. They do have an alliance and have noticed how
    Sandra needs to get voted out soon. I think Malcolm wants all the women gone. He only wants strong players to stay.
    BUT.... in Survivor the strong physical players are eliminated really fast.

I feel sorry for Aubry because I remember how hard she played in her season and lost. The players see her as a master mind.
    Even Sandra wants Aubry out. Aubry is a strong mental player but made the mistake to hang out with Tony who was marked for eviction. That was a bad move. LucyR.

13. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been learning more about the players. I didn't know that the pretty gal Hali is a cop. Sarah is also a cop too.
    Tony was a cop. Looks like the cops are the ones that try to psych out the other players. I plan to watch the cops and how they are playiing the game.

14. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tai Trang the chicken man is back!!! He says that he worked real hard last season finding food for the tribe members trying to keep Mark the chicken alive, He was able to keep Mark chicky alive and was given to someone as a pet on the island.

What I noticed about Tai is that after he worked so hard to be one of the finalists on Survivor he was given $40,000 donation from some female entertainer on the final show. Tai donated the money to some animal charity. That means Tai doesn't need the money.
    Tai just wants to win Survivor just to win. He will donate some of the money if he wins this time.

Presently, the players don't see Tai as a threat. That means he will be on the show for awhile, Tai is playing to win the game.
    It is amazing how he can get the chickens to not leave the area. He doesn't have to keep them in a cage. LucyR.

15. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0139.PNG Lucy, if my old memory serves me correctly, Tai was given two separate amounts of money from Sia (she is a singer that performs with a wig covering her face. Her reasoning is she doesn't want to be recognized when out and about. It really doesn't make that much sense as if you Google her, there are pictures all over the Internet what she looks like). SIa was so touched by Tai and his love of animals that she gave him one check for himself and a separate check earmarked to be donated to his favorite animal charity. Despite Tai's wishy washy way of playing the game, i still am a fan. Hope when the teams mix up this week, Tai and Caleb are together again.

16. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Girl, I did notice her and thought that lady was strange. But I think that Tai did give away some of his money too.
    I wish Tai had gained some weight. He will be skin and bone if he lasts long.

I like to watch Caleb because he likes to follow Malcolm. I plan to notice if Malcolm ever makes friends with the gals. Malcolm
    doesn't seem like he plans to get friendly with the gals. Malcolm needs the gals in order for him to last longer on the tribe.

I plan to watch Aubry also because she tries so hard to play the game but seems to already be making some mistakes.
    She made friends with Tony who was already dead man walking. lol.

Sandra and J.T. are the walking dead since they already won their money.

This is going to be a fun group of players to watch because they have all played the game before.

17. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish Survivor was on twice per week. But... tonight is Survivor night. YEAH!

I noticed that OZZY has played on season 13, 16, and on the 23rd season. What a LOSER! YES, he is a wonderful guy. Helps out a lot in camp and gets along with every body but that is not enough to win the Survivor game.
    ALL the players know Ozzy and I think he already has an X mark on his back. But, since he is a nice guy I think the tribe will get rid of him when they need to evict a member of their tribe.

Don't forget to post some spoilers tonight. LucyR.

18. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New Possible spoilers: There are 3 tribes tonight:

Mana tribe: I think if their tribe loses immunity... I think they will choose Caleb since he doesn't know how to really play the game since he didn't last long enough to play in his season.

Tavua tribe: I think if they lose they will choose Ozzy to get evicted since the other players are sharks.

Niku tribe: If they lose immunity I think that Sandra will want Malcolm a goner sooner or later. I think the gals will want the guys gone with the wind. LucyR.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  19. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3-15:

Teams immediately drop their buffs. We now have three tribes. I always seem to have trouble after a tribe swap keeping track of the original members of a specific tribe, the numbers, etc.

Orange team loses challenge and goes to tribal. Caleb five votes (sob) Hali one vote. That was certainly a short Caleb/Tai reunion.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    North girl, thank you so much for the spoiler information. I think Caleb was snuffed out because he was a threat to Brad who was able to convince Tai to vote out Caleb. I am guessing it was a blind-side.

I need to re-arrange the names of the tribe members tonight after I see the show at 8 p.m. Pacific time. LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.