1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Backstreet Boys -- Reviews?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Flowers, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No judging please. :nono: Just tryin' to get some information from my fellow VMBers.

I am thinking about attending the concert, potentially solo the last night I am Vegas. The only other day that works on my itinerary is the night before. My nieces may want to attend. I forgot how many songs they sang. They bring back some good memories. :D

The show has a limited engagement with about 20 performances between March 1 and July 1st and they will be performing a few days during my April trip. I have seen reviews online and they have been good.

Has any VMBer seen the show yet? If so, would love your take.

Thanks in advance. :peace:

2. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a review as such but here is the setlist they perform -

Larger Than Life
    The One
    Get Down (You're the One for Me)
    Drowning
    Incomplete
    Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
    Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
    I'll Never Break Your Heart
    Anywhere for You
    Darlin'
    Undone
    As Long as You Love Me
    The Call
    We've Got It Goin' On
    Get Another Boyfriend
    More Than That
    All I Have to Give
    Shape of My Heart
    I Want It That Way
    Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

So as long as you are happy with only three songs of theirs released after 2000 (Drowning, Undone and Incomplete) it's a good night. Sadly I really, really love the 'Never Gone', 'Unbreakable' and 'In A World Like This' albums so I am a bit gutted that they are ignoring - for the most part - the latter half of their career.

Luckily they have brought their last few arena tours to Australia - and for the most part as far as the classic hits go they recreate the video clip dancing and don't add a great deal more. The last 2 tours they didn't even have a live band. I'll probably pass on the Vegas show - seeing them 4 times in the last decade is enough.

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks for the setlist I have seen a few videos but hadn't seen the list.

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a mid 30s guy who's mainly into various genres of rock, I would see these guys way before I would see Britney. Not my style of music, but they are actually talented. I could appreciate a concert of theirs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.