1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mac King show seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Disney Fan, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going with a group of seven to the Mac King show, been awhile seen I've seen the show, is it still general admission seating and can I tip the guy for maybe a booth closer to the front so we can all sit together ?? Thanks...

2. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I went (2015) it was still GA. Tipped a guy two bucks and got second row

Would love to know how to get onstage. Can this be arranged ahead of time?

3. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would like to know this to as it will be our daughters birthday the day we see the show...

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have "VIP" seats and general admission seats. The regular price is $47/$37. But you never pay regular price in Vegas of course. The best deal is to go to the Total Rewards booth at Harrah's and get the voucher (you don't have to be a TR member). You take the voucher to the box office right outside the theater and it's $14.95 and it includes a drink. Those are the GA seats. It's not a large theater and doesn't come close to selling out so you could move around pretty easily to get a better seat. But you don't really need to be up front to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. KansasChemGuy

KansasChemGuy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! I was just going to ask about the vouchers at TR booth. We have a party of 5 with the 2 Free tickets w/ drink from both ACG and Las Vegas Advisor. Sort of had an odd man out and needed to pick up 1 cheap ticket. Hope this works!

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm going in June. Should I get tickets now or just get them when I'm there. Don't need front row.

7. KansasChemGuy

KansasChemGuy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always get ours the day of the show and have never had problems. We've always used the 2 free tickets w/ drink offer in Las Vegas Advisor coupon book and just sit in GA seats.

8. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show is also on the list of shows available for free if you are diamond. We went last November on diamond tickets and were seated second row. Not sure how you get picked but I got picked that show and got a free Budweiser and autographed shirt for participating. It is an enjoyable show.

Mark

9. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the show last year and my husband and I are going again this year. Only this time, I am going to pay the additional 6.00 and get VIP seating. Maybe get called up on stage. LOL

10. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife got called on stage (VIP seating by tip). Her english ist not very good, she did not understand everything he said and he was making a great show from that. (My wife has good humor and was not embarrassed by that and I am sure he understood he can make fun of that).

I loved it, she loved it and we got the solution of one of the big tricks.

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No reason to get them in advance, especially if you want the $14.95/free drink deal (you can't get that in advance). You don't need to be locked into a specific date/time, your plans may change. Just pick up tix the day you want to go.

• Like Like x 1
  12. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool! Good thinking.

13. monkeyshed

monkeyshed Highest Vegas Slot Jackpot in 45 Trips = $650

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tipped $10 for our family of four. He sat us second row and then got a young woman standing next to the stage. She came and invited my daughter to be part of the show (the bear scene). Well worth the tip.

14. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

It's a fun little show...great for families. I went early and got great seats (and they were free).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.