1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Difference between room at the Cal?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by rayrat, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayrat

rayrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, does anyone know the difference between a Deluxe room and a Premium room at the Cal, besides the price? Thanks.

2. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where do you see the premium room as being bookable? I see the two room types in the descriptions of the rooms, but have never seen anything but the deluxe room when trying to book.

3. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

From what I understand the Premium rooms are the fully remodeled rooms in the West Tower. The Deluxe rooms are in the East Tower. The Premium rooms are only available to Sapphire and Emerald at this time. At least that what I think the reservationist said when I called earlier this week.

4. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would explain why I don't see the rooms as available for booking. I only have a Ruby card.

5. jintheuk

jintheuk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am ruby and have just booked the premium room after logging in to Bconnected.

I was tempted to book the deluxe but didnt want to end up in the east tower.

a bit miffed I wasnt comped them, I havent got any comps past april, normally get 3 free nights a month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.