1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jaburrito's sushi burritos

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Jaygee77, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried the relatively new concept of eating a sushi burrito? I was reading about the Jaburrito's restaurant at the Linq, and was wondering about the walking-around viability of their sushi burrito wrapped in nori (seaweed). I can't even eat a Chipotle burrito without a knife and fork getting involved midway through. Can these sushi burritos really be eaten on the go?

2. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it wasnt open yet when I was there in November, I want to try it, not sure how I feel about it but will give it a shot...my friend who lives there ate there and at a different brand off strip, said they are good and big...they come in a wrapper so carrying and eating it shouldnt be an issue and looks like a thin tortilla...BTW, chipotle sucks, lol

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it's a giant hand roll, I take it.

Chipotle has great flavors. I just avoid the rhetorical wars or cognitive dissonance by not thinking it border fare.

4. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty much, think they said there is 12-15 selections or you can build your own

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excited to try it. I went to a local place yesterday to try to get the same thing, but they only had flour tortillas, not nori wraps. Looks like between this place and In & Out, I'll be doing plenty of fast casual dining at the Linq.

6. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must. Try. Next. Trip.

7. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea they opened a few weeks ago, I took that picture during sema in november...I will be trying it when I go in about 11 days

9. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Vegas, and I got to try the sushi burrito with nori wrap yesterday. The best comparison I could come up with was that it was like biting into a water balloon. It had that kind of give to it, until you actually bit through the nori. With that said, the burrito itself was incredibly filling. Maybe a little pricey at $13, but as a late lunch, it was enough to tide me over for the rest of the day (which admittedly was three hours shorter since I flew back to the east coast).

10. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i wanted to go in march but didnt get a chance, next time...my girl will always try anything once but wont give this a try...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.