1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Pop! Slots not giving loyalty points

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bj1, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bj1

bj1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,
    Does anyone have an issue with loyalty points not accumulating while playing pop! slots? I realized that other myvegas games were accumulating points on Sunday and Monday and the total would appear while playing pop! slots. I went through at least 1.2 BILLION pop! slots points without my loyalty points incrementing AT ALL on Sunday and Monday. I probably played a total of 4 hours and tech support thanked me for reporting the bug but won't do anything about my missing points.
    This is the first time this has happened to me on myvegas. Has anyone else experienced this??

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just pulled mine up on Android.
    Balloon showed up, popped it, 50 loyalty points were added to my total.

3. bj1

bj1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - tech support said it's now fixed but I'm more concerned about using 1.2 billion points and receiving 0 loyalty points during Sunday and Monday. Have there been occasions where a bug has prevented loyalty points from being accumulated and myvegas tech support has said basically "thanks for reporting the bug, it's fixed, sorry we won't be adding loyalty points to your account that were earned but not added because of our bug"??

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You didn't think to stop at any point and maybe ask why you're not getting the LP balloons?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had it happen once to where I was playing for a while and no balloons were showing up at all. I just closed the app out, relaunched and it wine back to normal.

6. bj1

bj1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did stop to report it to tech support and continued playing. They repeatedly said thanks for the bug report but they won't credit me the lost points. It's not very hard to go through their system logs to see what happened.

7. fischer

fischer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so what is the dealio? How does this work? I am spinning earning chips but no LP's.

Never mind I found it.

8. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No issues here as far as LP's I just dont like pop slots you either win big or blow your your coins in a matter of minutes with nothing. Currently plaing for gf's brother and he is just level 11.. getting 100k time bonus...seems pointless when its gone in a minute and maybe one balloon to pop so not getting very many lp's from the app.

NYNY,Cannery,Sam's Town Jun4-11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.