1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet of Buffets room package question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dcrawf, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the buffet of buffets 24 hour clock starts the munute you purchase from the Total Rewards booth.
    But what if you buy as part of the room package? Does it start the moment you check in or do they give you some leeway?

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it last year when we stayed at the Linq. The 24 hours started when we checked in for our first buffet. We started with dinner, then had breakfast, and another dinner.

3. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Candy Apple. Just curious....where did you choose to go?

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is part of your offer....you might want to stop by the TR desk to ensure it is loaded at a comp on your card but, as Candy Apple said, the 24 hours will begin when you :present your card at the payment desk as the 1st buffet. We always do a later dinner....7:30 or 8pm - usually at PH....we do breakfast ....either Flamingo, Harrah's or PH.....then dinner just before the time running out....7-7:30pm. If you are not Diamond or Plat to bypass the long lines...allow for the time it takes to get processed ..... We think it is a good deal for us since we are not big eaters & don't like the same foods to share a plate at other restaurants. We sometimes will just pop in to Paris buffet for a coke or peel-n-eat shrimp to break a loosing streak....lol.

5. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had dinner at Planet Hollywood. It was very good. We had breakfast at Paris and dinner the next day at Harrah's. Now I hear you have to get your own drinks at Harrah's.

6. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why would anyone purchase it at a Total Rewards booth? I always purchase it at the first buffet.

7. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ours came with our hotel package. If it didn't then I would purchase it at the first buffet as well.

8. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never had the BB card in any case. Guess I just picked that TR booth stuff up from reading other threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.