1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas LOVE tickets help

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasSchemer, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've tried to grab Love tickets several times over the past few days and haven't had any luck. I'm going April 7-10, so time is starting to run out on my quest. I figure this is a crap shoot but if someone could help me get them I'd happily pay you $10. haha Maybe if someone here is already looking for this reward you could flag their restock for me and then I can buy the reward right after you. Anyway, PM if you'd be willing to help. I know this is the lazy route but shoot if I haven't wasted too much time logging into the game trying to get these tickets.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can check them on your phone if you have one of the mobile versions of the game instead of going the Facebook route. Though, it can be a bit slower to type your info on the phone to redeem. At least it seems a bit quicker to get in and check reward availability that way.

From what I can tell though, some rewards have been refreshing between 3 and 5 PM Eastern time recently. Hopefully someone can help you out more or you get lucky :thumbsup:

3. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do I have to close and reopen the rewards each time to see if it has refreshed or can I just keep clicking on the love tickets?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that should work. I thought I had read something about some "trick" you could do about going in and out of the rewards, but I can't find that info again to share.

5. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friends and I (4 of us in total) all scooped up the tickets today! So happy this worked out.

And so, if anyone was also trying to get them, you have 4 less people to race against now!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pbear71

Pbear71 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What time did you end up getting them?

7. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4:23PM ET today

8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas: