1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LUXOR: Premier Suite or Deluxe Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by StuartUK, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,

Many of you stayed in ether room ? Doing searches to find photos of either Deluxe Premier Suite & Premier Suite, youtube videos even, I sometimes find conflicting info!..
    I'll be trying my cheeky upgrade to get either 1 of these rooms when I hit the Lux in a few months, but heres a question though......

Each room states: MAX 3 Guests... as each suite has a separate bedroom with 1 bed...
    Do you know if the Sofa is a 'Sofa Bed' ??
    Am just thinking, if I were lucky enough to get one of these rooms, I'd need a bed for a 3rd person.. (current have the queen suite booked)

Same question applies to the Diamond Suite in the Monte Carlo... I have a Monaco booked, but hoping to get lucky with an upgrade to the Diamond Suite...
    Taking a 14yr old with us, so if she had a sofa bed to sleep on, it would be more comfier than just using the sofa.......
    When the rooms state MAX 3 , it makes me assume they have a sofa bed...

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a reservation for a comped Tower Premier Suite on my last trip, and planned to upgrade to the Deluxe version at check in. They refused to let me upgrade me in advance by paying a fee.

When I got there, they didn't have a Deluxe version available. The front desk ended up putting me in an suite in the Pyramid instead, which worked out great, because it was huge. You can see pics in my trip report at
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/2-weeks-no-sweat-jan-20-to-feb-4-luxor-cosmo-planet-hollywood.138096/

Anyway, the regular version of the Tower Premier Suite is 1,050 SF. The Deluxe version is 1,200 SF, and has an extra 1/2 bath. Both have a wet bar with fridge (and no minibar). The Deluxe version retails for $100/night more on the weekends. I don't know if the sofa in either is a pullout, but I don't think so. I wouldn't assume that Max 3 guests means they're pullouts.

The non-Deluxe version has the TVs mounted in a funny way which I didn't really like, and I wanted more room and the extra 1/2 bath, that's why I wanted the Deluxe version.

I can verify that these videos are accurate representations of the basic layouts of the two Tower versions (there are tiny variations within the two types):

NON-Deluxe:

Deluxe:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive stayed in the premier and we had housekeeping bring in a roller bed.

4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers for the replies :) :)
    I have the Queen Pyramid Suite already booked, so I guess from a sleeping arrangement, that's the best for the 3 of us..... but like anything, its sometimes nice to get the bigger room, etc! :D
    Are these roller beds comfy ??

5. jintheuk

jintheuk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    roller beds are perfectley adequate the mattresses are quite thick so pretty much feel like a normal bed just a bit closer to the floor

6. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cheers :) :)
    But I need to call housekeeping either way, to get the roller bed delivered to my room ?
    I have a Monaco Suite booked already for the MC before we get to Luxor, so I guess i'll be needing that roller bed there too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.