1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Number of days between Total Rewards comp nights?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by brit2vegas, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Vegas peeps! Well, we`ve just booked flights for a trip in August for 14 nights, and I`m trying to plan the hotels, and make the most of our comps. I know that Mlife want 72 hours between offers, but what about Total Rewards? TIA

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it's 72 hours as well.

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    48 hours/2 days, but you won't be able to book two offers with 2 days between online. You can book one offer but you'll need to call TR and tell them to book the second offer after two days. Try and have the two days you pay for fall during the week so the price of the room will be less expensive on the two days you have to pay will be less expensive.

Alternatively, if you can bag the second offer for a while and just book your offer with 5 comped days and use a second CET offer at the end of your trip.

The third option is to bag the second offer altogether and see if a host will book 7 days for you and use just one offer. That's what I did for my April trip. A reservationist, however, will not be able to book 7 comped days for you. A host will need to do so.

4. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, 4 nights at CET, 3 nights MLIFE, 4 nights CET, 3 nights MLIFE should be fine then. Thanks for your help.

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, can't speak to MLIFE but that would work for CET and you should be able to book those CET stays, being 3 nights apart, online.

6. pfunk

pfunk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rule is 48 hours. I was able to stay 18 days at the Rio during WSOP for under $200, and that was comped off with RC.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest problem with CET is the check in check out day. If you checkout on Tuesday morning and try to check in to another CET hotel on Tuesday night, it thinks you are trying to have two bookings on the same day. You have to call a human to make the booking go through.

Also, check to see what your room rates might be WITHOUT using offers first. Sometimes that is better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea their computer system is antiquated
    even if you're trying to PAY for stay within 72 hours of another stay you have to call up. usually the room rate they give on the phone is a little higher than it would be on your calendar but occasionally on the phone they've given me a lower rate.

9. HeliBen

HeliBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are you sure? I always assumed it was 72 hours like mlife, because thats how the online system works. (you can book another comped stay for 3 days after checkout date of a previous booking)

10. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem is the computer does not understand. I have done true back to back.... checking out on Tues and back into another CET on Tuesday. Not sure what the official policy is, but the computer will not allow checking out of one hotel in the morning and back into another the same day. It thinks you are double booking, which of course you are not. You just have to call in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.