1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

50% off up to $50 at Palms

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Jidery, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know the best use for this coupon now? It's a killer deal I just cant seem to figure out where it still applies. Hard to spend $100 in a food court.

2. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just look at the back of the coup. Everything is listed. You also do not have to spend $100. It's 50% off up to $50 discount max. One time only.

3. dmac37

dmac37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we got a table outside by the pool at Hooters. We ordered beer all day and wandered between our Hooters table, pool lounge chair. and going in the pool. I don't remember the beer price but it was fairly cheap and less than half the cost of what the pool bar charged, not even counting the free $50.It may not be the best food but after the pool we went inside and had some food on the same ticket. We were able to use up most of the $50.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    N9Ne still applies doesn't it?

5. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It did in December when we used it. NOVE is also a good option too

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Nove is no longer an option for 2017

7. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just looked it up. Nove is no option.

8. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn!!! That sucks! We would use it all the time. Had our wedding reception there.

9. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always use it to get some high end bourbon at Social at a discount.

10. timmmmm

timmmmm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't mean to high jack this thread, but I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks, and this sounds like a fun way to use this coupon. We're not staying at The Palms. We would just be visiting. Would we be able to use the pool? Did you have a table at Hooters or were you able to just have a tab there?

11. dmac37

dmac37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a table at Hooters and did all of our ordering there. We also did not stay at The Palms but were able to get towels at the pool, lounge chairs and swim in the pool. We were also able to carry our bill over to the inside to eat once the pool shaded up later in the day. We had total access same as everyone else without paying the crazy high pool bar prices. This was also during the week in March, not sure if it will be same on the weekend or in the warmer pool season.

12. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to one of the restaurants, lets say 4 persons. Can you use 2 of the 50$ off (max) coupons on one table?

13. timmmmm

timmmmm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - We'll be there on a weekday in March too, so it should work :)

14. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Must be a Club Palms member and club card with voucher. Voucher may be used for a 50% discount (up to a maximum discount of $50). Valid for the following: charges in bars, including Social and Tonic; hotel room bill (excludes resort fee and taxes) admission to Ghostbar; or charges in the following restaurants: N9NE, Hooters. China House, Cafe 6, 24/7 Cafe, and Bistro Buffet, (not valid for food in restaurants not listed here, or in the food court....."

Although it doesn't specifically say so, the coupon continues
    "....Offer may be changed or discontinued at any time at the discretion of management. Management reserves all rights. No cash value. Valid Sunday through Thursday only, no holidays......"

So I'd have to say no

• Like Like x 1
  15. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

It shouldn't be a problem but you never know until you ask. I would probably ask before being seated. They might need to split the check in order to use 2 coupons. YMMV.

• Like Like x 1
  16. sassy6gal

sassy6gal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this still going on? Where did you find the coupon? Going at the end of August and looking for deals :)

17. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and BTW, I still have this coupon available for trade if anyone needs it. problem is, I don't know what to trade for. I have all that I need from LVA and ACG. I am open for suggestions.

18. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Anyone know if you can use this coupon at the new coffee shop? What the heck is it called?

thanks.

19. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Local friend told me today that the cashier at the Copper Penny said you could use this coupon there.

20. TKO

TKO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would avoid the Palms until or if they ever get their act together. Too many places closed now for remodel including buffet. A number of machines were closed off too. Yet they still charge the dam resort fee and don't even warn you so many things are out of action until you get there and see for yourself. SHAME.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.