1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does this affect my ADT

Discussion in 'Comps' started by thekid911, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekid911

thekid911 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I RSVP'd for a free march madness viewing party at a downtown property. I had to give my players card info. Guests check in when they arrive and receive a couple items, along with a match play chip.

I'm not planning to do much additional gambling while I'm there, really just want to watch the games for a bit and play the free play before leaving. Anyone know if they consider this a gaming day that would affect my ADT? I can't recall if they require a players card when using the match play chip but would be easy enough to have a friend play that through for me.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably. Your account is associated with the match play offer, so they know you were there. If it's a physical chip, then they probably don't track whether you actually ended up using it, but it probably doesn't matter, the whole point of it is to get you to play, not to give you a present.

If the match play is a voucher with a bar code on it, then it's trackable that you used it.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer is probably. The party likely counts as a comp. they give comps to these parties to entice you to their property to play. Not just out of the kindness of their heart.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless they have very poor tracking systems, or very poor policy, I am going to say it will show as a trip/visit. It have just about nothing to do with the chip or voucher being used. Once they swipe your card when you register, you are now on-site. They begin tracking your play, or lack thereof.

I doubt that giving your card info in advance will cause anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are already in the system when you check in, so AFAIK, yes, each of your days will count as a gaming day.

6. thekid911

thekid911 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One side note - it's not an invitation-only event, it's an event open to the public to view the basketball games in a designated are.

Your card is not required to enter. You do show Id to claim the match play chip.

7. ThePicksHub

ThePicksHub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, anytime you accept anything free, in this case match play chips, it will impact your ADT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.