1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How is Drift Spa? Co-Ed?

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Jidery, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have my dinner and show booked but my other half wants a spa day. I saw Drift Spa at Palms Place had a $79 groupon so I figured we would enjoy that. How is it? Can I buy 2 massages and we both have them done at the same time? (doesn't have to be a couples massage). When we finish are we going to be segregated in the other facilities or is it mostly co-ed? What would we be able to do together after our massages? Never done a spa day before.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we stayed there we were thinking about massages. We didn't do it but I know they do have couples massages.

3. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this twice, and it was a good deal. If I remember correctly, some areas are co-ed and some are segregated by sex. I think it's a good deal, and really enjoyed my massage and the relaxation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if this is still timely, but the Drift spa is very nice. The men's and women's spas are separated and clothing optional, except for the Hammam area which is co-ed and clothing mandatory. I've also seen offers on Travelzoo and non-guests can also buy a day pass for the facilities, as of last year anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.