1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Signature Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by willywilkes, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Headed out to vegas in 2 weeks for a conference at MGM. Booked at the Sig via conference and have a few questions. How do I know which tower to go to for check-in? I am not sure if I am renting a car yet or taking a cab, but if cab I'll probably share with coworkers who are booked in the MGM so I'm not sure if we will drop off at the Sig or at MGM. If I rent a car, how fast is valet? I've always been a self-parker and don't know what to expect...

If I do room charges for the tier credits, can I just pay those all off first, then get a receipt just showing the actual room charges for my employer?

Any recent data points using myvegas freeplay at MGM for staying at the Sig?

When I booked the only room type I could choose from was the one bedroom balcony suite - this was an mlife embedded booking engine via the conference website - any reason to think I'd get just the deluxe balcony suite or should I be good with the 1B? I decided it was worth the cost difference to be at the Sig over MGM because of the room listed. Should be arriving around 5pm in a Sunday.

I don't want to use any backend comps since it's a work trip, but should any play theoretically go towards future offers or do they view conference rate stays differently than a normal one?

Any other general tips I should keep in mind about staying there? Thanks!

2. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are gates to get in to the Signature towers by car. Give them your name, they will know which tower you are supposed to go to.

3. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get dropped off by cab at MGM with your coworkers, And walk over to the Sig, not sure how you'll know which tower to go to. There is a gate to enter at the Asia, and when you arrive, they ask for the name the reservation is under and tell you which tower to go to. Valet usually doesn't take too long from what I recall. Ive never stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, just their deluxe studio suite with and without a balcony. If you're alone, a studio is more than adequate. The 1 bedroom has a separate bedroom from the living room and kitchen area. If I remember correctly, it also has an extra bathroom. Hope this helps and actually answers some of your questions.

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could ring before and request a certain tower. Tower 3 is closest to the Strip and very close to Planet Hollywood. Tower 1 is closest to MGM. Depends where you are going to be spending most of your time which tower is best. Also Tower 3, come out of the main entrance gates and turn right instead of left to the Strip and you are fairly close to Ellis Island for their cheap and great cafe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've could never get used to the British saying "ring" instead of "call".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.