1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone else experienced 'room type' disappearing from reservation with CET?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by StevieNight, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevieNight

StevieNight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Has anyone else experienced this with Total Rewards? I have a reservation from tomorrow for the Augustus Tower at Caesars (comped room) but my reservation suddenly has the room type info etc missing. (Screenshot below!)

Everything else is still listed as Augustus Tower etc on the main Total Rewards page, it's only when I go into the reservation itself...could this be because my stay is tomorrow and the hotel is assigning rooms etc?

Should I be worried? I leave from the UK tomorrow, and it's proving difficult to get hold of anyone from CET to confirm with international call costs etc! I don't want to be stuck after an 8 hour flight with no room!

Thanks for any feedback on this! :)

Attached Files:

First Trip of 2024
  2. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, definitely bring your hard copy print-out showing that an Augustus Tower room was reserved! I, however, always try to arrive early afternoon. I find there's less chance of them having given the best rooms away. They do post that the expected room may not be available depending on inventory. Arriving at 11:00pm is the worst. Best chance for getting a crappy room with a recommendation to come back to the desk tomorrow around noon and see if a better room will be available for you. Yuk!

• Like Like x 1
  3. StevieNight

StevieNight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you are probably right! I'll be arriving as close to 4pm as possible (flight lands at 3pm all being well) so fingers crossed!

First Trip of 2024
  4. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes arriving late has the opposite effect and the higher end rooms that weren't sold they will upgrade you to for free! Especially if they have given away the lower cost rooms. I wouldn't worry as you have a print out showing your reservation and there's always a room! Safe travels and good luck on your trip!

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have a room. That is the most important. You can always request a change if you don't initially get what you expected. I was actually downgraded at Paris on two trips. From a red room to a classic room. Both times the rooms were just fine, so I didn't bother to even go back and request to change later. If I had been paying a cost difference, I would have.

• Like Like x 1
  6. StevieNight

StevieNight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply, yep at least I'll have somewhere to crash, that is the most important thing!

First Trip of 2024
  7. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have arrived late and been placed in a suite. That is rare; usually it is a downgrade and told to come back the next afternoon. At Red Rock I was once put into a Presidential Suite and at Rio I once was put into a huge suite...both upon coming in late. Both comped rooms. Both with only 2 day reservations. If you're staying a week don't expect an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.