1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buying Cirq Tickets with Mlife Express Comps - Get Discount?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by nostresshere, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the Cirq shows run specials from time to time. Sonya just posted a bunch of them. I can find tickets we would like, but of course we can not buy them using Express Comps online.

If you wait until you get there (and they still have good seats), can you get these "sale prices" and use express comps and/or do room charge?

Has anyone else figured out how to do this in advance?

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well here's what my experience was..since I'm a mlife platinum player when I inquired about the tix for the shows then they showed me "VIP" seating which was obviously cost more!! I end up taking those seats which cost higher.
    This was at the ticket booth which then they refer me to VIP services;they call them and get "preferred seating" assignment. You might able to just buy regular seating but I don't know about discount, I don't think they offered using EC but do get preferred seating (cost more) good luck

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still wondering about buying in advance and paying with Express Comps somehow

4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I don't have exact answers.... I'm thinking call the MGM property's hotel (their own VIP services) I usually call them directly and ask most of the times they can tell/answer your questions. Like Beatles Love show, I contacted the Mirage hotel VIP services before. Good luck.

5. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, I heard thru mirage hotel VIP services that T-Mobile arena along with park theaters eventually will star accepting express comps as a form of a payments for their venues; they informed last year over the late summer. I'm a summing sometime this year maybe they will start this if not they might have already. One thing, my host over at MGM Grand told me I could purchase more Bruno Mars concert tickets using Eexpress comps (I got 4 tickets comped but wanted more) just thought you might want to know about using more ways express comps

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i dont belive u can pay in advance using ex comps becuase u have to go to the box office and present your card and id to get the tickets in person.hope that makes sense its for your security .

i know a host can order tickets and can have ex comps used to pay for them but no discount.

thats as much as i know.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

they do ,the park theater excepts ec comps for tickets and i belive the mgm grand box office does so u can get tics there for alot off events.

the problem with t mobile not all shows are mgm exclusives.so it could be tricky as any one can rent the venue out.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

yes ,if u go to b/o u can use ec or room charge at the actual venue as long as they still have discounted tics left.

i belive all tier discounts are in person only .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.