1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Companion card ???

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by NewOrleansSlimm, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems to differ property to property but have to ask...

was talking to a guy from atlantic city and he said he sells his 7* companion card to a guy each year as it gets him and a guest in the lounges without having to be at least diamond and have 25k tier or pay the $10...

the lounge in new orleans, they only are supposed to let you in, no guest and technichally not supposed to serve you alcohol or food which defeats the purpose but do at their discretion

then I heard that Vegas does not offer the free spa amenities unless you are at least a true diamond

so getting to my ???, seeing as how the properties vary, I still have the option to give my friend a diamond companion card as she didnt make diamond last year, first time in 10 years.

we are going to vegas in march and she is giving our friends, her room and staying with me but will have taxes and resort fees, besides gambling, will the diamond companion card wipe out the resort fees

2. pfunk

pfunk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.