1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has anyone redeemed show tickets in person?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KevinSTP, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinSTP

KevinSTP High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd like to play it by ear for our upcoming trip since sometimes we're not in the mood to see a show, so I wanted to know if anyone has redeemed a Cirque show ticket in person before and how that went.

I figure it would make it a lot easier to get a second paid ticket right next to the free one and I'd save on the $15 phone fee to boot.

Any insight would be appreciated.

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how it would work, but there is the chance there won't be any tickets left that are allocated for myVegas.

3. KevinSTP

KevinSTP High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm taking that into consideration, but the freedom and flexibility is weighing heavier. Guess I'll chance it.

4. fallout

fallout Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually went thru this whole process yesterday. I redeemed 1 free Circus du Soliel KA ticket via myvegas reward and bought second one with 25% promotion offer on smartervegas. I reserved both tickets at about 3pm online on mlife.com for the same day 9pm show. I was able to pick a seat I wanted for both offers, so I made sure me and my friend sat together. Then I went to the box office, showed them my ID and picked up both actual paper tickets. I hope it helps.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. KevinSTP

KevinSTP High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad you were able to find last minute tickets. I figure for these shows that are longer in the tooth that sellouts won't too big a gamble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.