1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

National Car Rental Executive Emerald Ailse

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Spdsktr5, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spdsktr5

Spdsktr5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious if anyone has used the executive area of the Emerald Aisle for National Car Rental.

I have this level for the first time and am wondering what kind of cars they have in this area at LAS.

Thanks!

2. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been executive for years, but haven't gotten cars at LAS. I'm generally in Jacksonville, Philly, or Phoenix. Cars I remember have been: low mileage Altima (<5k miles usually, the higher mileage then go to the emerald aisle), Chrysler 300's, Mustang Convertibles, Dodge Chargers. There are also lot's of SUVs, but I don't like them, so not sure what kind they were.

3. erikbrick

erikbrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spdsktr5,

LAS Executive Aisle is one of the best. They recently reconfigured it and expanded it. When you get off the escalator, the Exec aisle is to your left. Often has very solid selections and six rows of cars to choose from. Sedans are always premium (Maxima, 300C, etc). Often times you will see several Mustang convertibles and hard tops, Challengers, and the occasional Charger HEMI R/T. Also they will stock many premium SUVs including loaded Tahoes and Expeditions. I am sure you will be pleased. if by chance, they are picked over, just ask an attendant what he can do or what is in the wash line about to be brought up.

4. Spdsktr5

Spdsktr5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the info! I look forward to seeing what kind of selection will be available :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.