1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi new here coming to Vegas for super bowl weekend

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Geopunkys, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geopunkys

Geopunkys Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked this forum out and decided to join.

me and my friends are coming to Vegas super bowl weekend. and have been looking for a nice super bowl party to attend. but it seems like all the nice ones only invite big gamblers. I'm staying at the encore. but heard it's a $250k minimum of gambling to get invited to there super bowl party.

I checked out the aria party looks very nice if any one knows some one or can help me to get me and my friends in a nice super bowl party it would be highly appreciated. and I will gladly take care of some one. thanks in advance :)

2. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most (if not all) "Big Game" parties are either invite only or have entrance fees. You just have to figure out what type of party you want to go to - all you can drink, all you can eat, a bar, theatre/stadium type viewing. etc. Price depends on what you get, and be prepared to pay to get to a "nice" one.

3. Geopunkys

Geopunkys Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya I don't mind paying good for some thing nice it's just that there invite only I guess if some one can get me in on there invite only I'll pay them or how ever it works $300 per ticket is what I'll give I'd like lounge style with booze and food big tv

4. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.