1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans Two Nights and $10 Dining Credit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BarelyHangingOn, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at the Orleans for the first time ever in December. My wife joined to get the free play from the ACG. She did very low level amount of slots and played Roulette without her card I assume.

We were surprised to get this in the mail today. It also had something about signing up online for slot play.

Anybody used this? Do you have to pay resort fees?

Sounds sweet we just got back but were talking last night about a quick three day trip maybe to see Beatles Love, Fremont and just relax. This just got dropped in our lap today which is totally oddball.

Vegas works in mysterious ways.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. Joejoejackson

Joejoejackson The Max Bet King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No resort fee on comp rooms with a coupon
    Have fun ...

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will "badger" you forever if you go back and up the play a little bit. Have fun.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a teaser offer. I've been getting basically the same one every two months since I went and played $500 coin in through a slot last January, just got a new mailer today that covers through April.

There will most likely be some blackout dates. I've had good availability under the offers when I've checked online, including many weekends. I actually had allocated the first two nights of my next trip to Orleans, but those nights were blacked out to me, so I still haven't taken them up on one. Hopefully the offers will continue coming into the summer.

5. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used the 2 free nights many times, no resort fee. I like it. they have the best pai-gow poker, and usually some $5 BJ that pays 3/2, all you can inhale second-hand smoke, friendly staff and so on.

6. Marilyn

Marilyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used it last year, and are using it again at the end of the month. Nice place, we enjoyed it, never did use the $10.00 dining coupon, apparently you can only use it when you use it for room service, but we enjoyed our time there and looking forward to being back, 13 more sleeps, 2 nights Orleans, 3 nights Monte Carlo and 4 weeks Polo Towers, can't wait.

7. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    just eat at one of the Boyd's owned restaurants and charge it to your room.

8. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know about Orleans, but downtown you just charge food to room for the $10 or whatever food credit. Come off bill. Going to BConnected, you will get offers about 2 weeks before mailers. No mailer yet for March or April but both on my online account. Also you can see your slot points and how close you are to next level. No resort fee with offers. . More you go and play, better they get. Now get 3 sams and 4 mss rooms every month, plus food book and FP for sapphire

9. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I see there is another similar thread in the off-strip forums.

Found a couple of times that I could roll it into a MyVegas room at the Mirage for the third night.

The cost of flights from Toronto is ridiculous.

We could basically get 3 nights on Expedia for a Mirage upgraded view for about $1500 cnd.

The cost of just a flight for the two of us during the comped time period is $1,300 to $1,400.

We are basically sitting on a WestJet seat sale to make this happen.

10. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, you don't have to use it for room service. It can be used in any Boyd restaurant, just charge your meal to the room and $10 will be deducted. Done it many, many times since this is the standard low roller Orleans offer. I don't really consider it a teaser offer because I've been getting them routinely for years and it hasn't really mattered if I played much or not. My son and his buddies all rec'd the same offer after their first trip to Vegas. They only played $5-$10 blackjack for an hour. My son hasn't been back but the same offer keeps coming. The only difference between my offer and his is mine is also valid for weekends and his is only valid Sun-Thurs.

The Orleans is a great property and the newly remodeled rooms are very nice. Hope you get to go.... enjoy your trip!
    diane

11. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: ditto to all of the above. we have used the same offer consistently since 2004. once again the VMB members come through with GREAT info & advice. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.