1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 2017 MyVegas Comp Room Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mizzou233, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All,

I was looking through the MyVegas rewards for 2017 and noticed that the "Two Room Nights" for Bellagio was no longer there. I have it for all the other hotels (e.g. Aria is around 200k), but not for Bellagio. Has anyone else noticed this? The only thing I'm seeing for Bellagio is either a "Exclusive $129 Room Rate" or "25% Off Room Rate".

Also, my wife and I each have enough points to claim the two room nights award, which would give us 4 comp nights (less the resort fees, of course) in total. Has anyone done something like this lately? We were thinking about doing this at somewhere like Bellagio, Aria, or Mandalay Bay, but wasn't sure what kind of luck others have had with this situation. I would imagine that the front desk agent would need to combine the reservations for you, so you wouldn't have to change rooms? (If you can do this at all, that is).

As always, I appreciate any advice/input anyone may have that they feel would be helpful. Happy New Year all!

2. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we've done that before. Combine two MyVegas, back-to-back, at the same hotel - it was NYNY. They were able to do it so we didn't have to switch rooms, but when the reservation transitioned from one to the other in the system, the key cards stopped working and we had to go to the front desk to get new ones.

Good luck and have fun!

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is not available to anyone for 2 nights. Don't know if they will. Yes can combine 2 nights each for 4 if they have consecutive days on calendar and all days available. test to see if all available first before booking first one. Never had a problem linking mine and wife at check in. Occasionally you may need to go down and get key fixed, but that is the fault of person who checked you in. Careful of MB if using FP. You cannot use any free play with comped room. Every other hotel is fine. We have done linked rooms at NYNY, MB and Mirage without a hitch and not needing to go down to get new keys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is great info guys! Thanks! I didn't know that about the Mandalay Bay Free Play if you are on comped room, so that is good info.

Any idea how it works if you want to add on another day or two (paid by us) in addition to the back-to-back comp nights?

5. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can add as many paid nights as you like. I would check mlife online to check if you have discounted rates. Or sites such as smartervegas or specific FB page of hotel for specials

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  6. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How can you check the calendars to see if they have availability? Do you have to purchase first and then try? Or are they posting calendars like they used to. Thank you!

7. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for 1 day they are on the reward. click promo dates at bottom of page 2. for 2 day, purchase necessary, but free to return. Or join a myvegas group on facebook. many people have posted calendar dates. myvegas friends rocks is one

8. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are the two-night stays for other properties available to certain users, based on location? All that is offered to me in the rewards are single nights, Sun-Thur, at the various MGM properties.

9. Wayupinya

Wayupinya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically they only do the two nights stays anymore in December.

10. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually certain users, based on chip purchases ($50+). I see two-night stays for MGM, MB, Mirage, Monte Carlo, NYNY, Luxor, and Excalibur currently.

11. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2-night awards available from both NYNY and Monte Carlo but not from anybody else. I dont think I've even spent the $50 yet

12. 18000rpm

18000rpm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is probably a stupid question:

For rewards that say '25% Off Room Rate' or '$XX Weekday/$YY Weekend', each reward is good for 1 day only right?

13. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No it's good for the entire stay. Only problem is that those rates are only available on certain nights. The weekend rates are almost never available.

14. 18000rpm

18000rpm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that's cool. And does it mean that any date shown as available in the chart will almost certainly be available for booking with the reward?

15. Nick N

Nick N Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you figure out the rate?

16. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 nights for MC, NYNY Luxor and Excal - bought some chips on spec to see what would happen, less than $50 though. I'd like to snag the Luxor for this Summer but it won't let me see the rate calendar until my 1 night in my wallet (staying last full day at NYNY next month) is spent. Any idea how many months out these 2 nite low roller rates go? Thanks in advance for anyone who can tell me. Only interested in Excal or Luxor because of pools.

Ladies getaway, somewhere on the strip with a pool :)
  17. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 night rate for Luxor is 54,400 and for Excalibur is 30,000. My guess it is available through June since that is when the one night comp calendar is showing availability.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  18. MattB

MattB Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! I just had a quick question and this thread seems to be the most helpful. I'm planning my first trip to Vegas with some buddies but it won't be until after the current booking month which is through the end of June 2017. Does anyone know approximately when the month will change to book through? Thank you!

19. CaptCampion

CaptCampion VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 300k points and can't find a damn thing to spend it on.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the 2nd half of the year went up in April last year.

I've got over 5m, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.