1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET starting to charge for parking, not for platinum & higher

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Sam in Ut, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I guess it's time to wake up to reality & find even those loyal CET members will have to pay for parking. As it stands presently, platinum tier & higher (diamond, seven stars) will be waived the parking fee. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out those hundreds/thousands members that obtained their platinum status via the use of their TR Visa card really aren't the big gamblers? How long will it take them to pull out those supposedly platinum members and make them fork out the parking fee like the lowly gold members?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be wrong but I think the tiers go gold, plat., diamond, 7*

3. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why is OP posting the same speculative "what if" rant multiple times on this board?

4. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Remmerde, I'am sorry this second post bothered you so much. To explain, I thought the first post was posted on the incorrect portion of the "getting there" Section so I posted the "what if rant" again. I apologize if this 2nd repeated post antagonized anyone else so severely like it evidently affected member Remmerde

5. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calm down.

I just don't see the point of having a new thread on what is utterly wild speculation. It's a preemptive complaint against CET for something they haven't done, nor have given us any reason to believe they will do. This thread is a rant masquerading as an honest question.

What other threads can we start like this...What if CET starts charging a $10,000 annual fee for the TR Visa card? What if they start charging a ten trillion dollar annual fee for the TR Visa card? What will we do?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're absolutely correct.... Calm down! Whew!

7. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He he. Seriously I come here to escape people talking shit. If I want that I go to Facebook. Most people here are very civilized. Not so much on Facebook. Long live VMB.

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.