1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dallas at home -3. That's pretty much an even game.

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Joe, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush

Rush MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree.......

2. Sidekicknick

Sidekicknick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it comes down to the Dallas D / Zeke ... if Dallas can play a slow grind, I think they win. If it turns into a shootout, I think the Packers win.

... I've got my super bowl trip book already and am from Wisconsin, so trying to keep this as non-bias as possible. With all that said GO PACK GO!

3. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packers win if:
    Rodgers gets the same protection we've seen lately.
    The defense creates at least 2 turn overs.

4. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    30:1.......OUTSTANDING.......:headbang:

My wife had the Seahawks at 17:1 the year they won the SB........pretty much paid for her season tickets for a couple years. As I recall she had $300.00 invested so that was around $5100.00.

Glad she didn't listen to me......I told her I thought winning the NFC was the way to go, that would have only paid half.

I forget what she has on them this year, no matter.....I don't see the Hawks even getting by Atlanta this weekend.

Not really a Dallas fan but wishing you good luck ! Should be a great game :beer:

5. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to add I've got GB @ 75-1, 30-1, 18-1 and 15-1!

6. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You going to be at the game Joe? I will be there. My Brother in law got us tickets through his law firm. They live in Royce City, about 20 miles from the stadium. Thank God we have a place to stay. The flight cost us from MT $590 a piece. Go Cowboys!

• Like Like x 1
  7. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't stand the cowboys (sorry all:)) so I hope the Packers can pull this off!

8. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, Cowboy fans are so use to the hate, you don't have to say sorry. We hear it everyday from jealous fans.

The hate has always been there even when I lived in Dallas.

9. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, you haven't lived until you've seen your team play on the road. I'm a lifelong LSU fan, and I've only seen them play on the road; saving Baton Rouge for the very end when I've run the gauntlet of all other 13 SEC stadiums.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you mean you have GB @ + 750, +300 based on a $100 wager? That's about close to where the lines were week One..
    75-1 makes no sense you mean 7.5 to 1 right?. If you got GB at 75-1 introduce me the this book !
    I got 8-1 for a friend at work just before opening day.

11. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be there. Sec 430 something. Nosebleed seats, but we'll see the Pack defeat the Boys at Jerry World.

My wife's sister is putting us up at her place and that's great. But, between my wife's sister, two of her nieces and one nephew, who all live in the area, nobody would provide us transportation between Love Field, her sister's house or the stadium.

So, my wife did a bunch of research and got us a service from Love Field to her sister's house. $55 each way. Same service, $75 each way to the stadium. Much cheaper then the cab rates posted on the cab fare site.

I will just file that one away when they come to visit and stay at our place in summer. A little pissed, but it will not ruin my trip. I'm excited!!

12. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean what I said.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rush

Rush MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could easily have had the Pack at 75/1 or HIGHER, when they were 4-6.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn Joe that's 260$ for transportation and good luck finding them after the game. Horror story to follow. Wow. Someone said earlier it might be better to drive--road trip, the new Subaru considering airfare and all. I laughed. Except for the weather I am thinking that may have been a good option to consider. Ahhh but put it all aside, go down there (up there) and have a good time.

15. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless there are mitigating circumstances, that does not seem Texas family friendly - good to see you can shake it off - the game will be worth any minor roadblocks....just be patient after the game - it may take you an hour just to get to your ride service and on your way...hope you will post some pics!!

16. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am 35 miles from Green Bay and would say I think the Packers have a shot this weekend but I would not be betting on them. I would probably put money on Dallas if push came to shove. Rodgers has been hot but if he has a first 1/3 of a game like he did against NY the will not beat Dallas. I hope I am wrong it feels like the early Favre days against the Aikman and Smith Cowboys.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  17. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool ! thought I may have missed something..forgot about the futures changing...GL and GO PACK GO.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're in section 443, but hey free tickets awesome. Just got home from work and headed to the airport. My Dad was a Packers fan, so I am wearing one of his GB t-shirts under my Cowboys jersey

• Like Like x 4
  19. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in Sec 452, row 17

20. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what you get when you bet on your team when they're 4-6, having lost 4 straight. I'm a Patriots fan but I respect your faith in your Packers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.