1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The Mirage Dinner Buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by csun213, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been trying to get a Mirage Dinner Buffet for a few days however I keep finding the 32K offer but 75.5K offer have not been offered. It used to be that the 32K required a 1 night stay at the hotel but now when I click on the 32K offer it does not state that a stay is required. Did they change that rule which means that they do not offer the 76.5K dinner buffet since they are now the exact same award but just need less points?

I don't mind spending the extra points however the award has not been offered while the 32K is offered everyday. Thanks for any help.

PS, just didn't want to get the 32K offer and then get turned away since I don't stay at the hotel.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you press the sold out button and progress to the next screen, you will see that a stay is required for the 32K offer.

3. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I went on the 30th and it wasn't what it used to be. We used the 2-for-1 coupon in LVA so that made it worthwhile but I don't know that I would spend a ton of points on it, let alone pay for it straight up... Just my thoughts...

4. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at the Mirage buffet twice in the last 2 years. First time was maybe a 4. Really not that good. Last time was probably a 7. Not fantastic, but it was pretty solid with a good variety. The fact that they have all you can drink included is a huge plus. Hope that doesn't go away.

5. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I see that now.

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find the selection not as good as I'd like. With that said, the all you can drink is a huge plus. Then again, Vegas is all you can drink if you're spending the money, sooooo

7. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 75.5k offer was reloaded on Dec 31st. I've been waiting for weeks for this one and was happy to finally get it. It is a tough one to catch, so, good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.