1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Firefly for Tapas

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Knucklehead69, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanted to let everyone know of an amazing place we found on out last trip. Firefly on Paridase Rd.
    Amazing Tapas and drinks. I would say it's about due east of Planet Hollywod on Pardise Rd.
    Best part is we had 5 Small plates and 4 drinks and the bill was $74 (before tip)

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: yes, been there in 2004. Was very good bUT as DaiLun posted bad news. Once had a sister restaurant Dragonfly, also good but closed by the economy. :beer:

4. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good greif! I had no idea! Was there in September and thought it was great. Hopefully they got the issues resolved. Thanks for the info!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our group had eaten there before the health dept brought down the hammer on them and also tried the one that was at the Plaza at one time. I think we all enjoyed it, but once they got shut down for awhile, no one ever suggested we go back...

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's the place I'm thinking of, it's to the north of there, between DI and Flamingo. IIRC they did move some time ago but to a new place like a block away.

7. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those interested to try it, the issues they had were resolved years ago. I think they deserve another chance. I've been there many times and never had an issue. The bacon wrapped dates are to die for. I'll be visiting them again in this month.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct on all accounts above. This operation indeed incurred and deserved the public's wrath from the food-handing issues that were well-documented several years ago and they did move to a larger location about a block north and shuttered several satellite locations they owned and operated. Having been in the business, I disagree with the "death-sentence" some have imposed, but it's certainly their right. I've always enjoyed this place and had many, many good meals there. I definitely agree on the bacon-wrapped dates!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.