1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thoughts on Marquee Comps Walk of Fame

Discussion in 'Comps' started by fraygul, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fraygul

fraygul Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see any posts on this yet. Found it today when I checked the promo where you have to log in everyday to see if you won :/
    It seems like a good prize, but 1. I can't see anywhere in the rules where Canadians can win. 2. Is it worth wandering over to get tier points every day? It doesn't seem to be a popular program, since it isn't talked about much here and when I did go pick up my card last time I was in Vegas, it wasn't overly busy.
    Seems like a lot of easy ways to enter and I am in Vegas 2 during this period so I may try.
    http://www.marqueerewards.com/WalkOfFame

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks better than the CET quest for rewards, but nothing to possibly ruin an ADT over. Since my ADT is miniscule, I may pick up various entries across the country. And watch the videos of course. Lol

I have 60 entries already. Haha

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fraygul

fraygul Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 360 and I haven't done anything other than watch videos and check my offers page a few times. I already had their game, and I have no ADT there. I had just wandered the strip last time I was in Vegas so I dropped in and got a card. Spent maybe $20. I'm debating going when I am there now, because it is a max of 4 stars and I need 100 credits to get one. Maybe one day to kill some time but nothing to go overboard with. On the other hand it's a decent promotion so if we reward them with play maybe they keep doing them?
    I am sure the odds are much better than the CET one, (not even attempting that one) and I'm not a fan after my visit to Caesars last year. I've just dropped in to spend $20 with my card in the machine to tell 'em "I was here and you aren't getting my money". Doubt anyone cares but I am passive aggressive like that ;)
    I'm staying at South Point for a bingo gala on my second trip so I might wander over to M Resort and check them out too.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Part of Penn Gaming. Locations here

M Resort and Tropicana in Vegas. Twenty plus overall.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in was going to do but it wasnt worth the trouble it pure lottery.
    you have to earm tier points to get an entry with no guarentee of anything ,no way

at with cet i got platnium basicaly for nothing

6. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I racked up all the entries I could via free/internet-based methods, but I'm not going to go out of my way to earn any tier points. I do think the odds are pretty good given Marquee's relative unpopularity compared to MLife or TR, and the large number of prizes they're giving out, but I'm not holding my breath.

EDC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.