1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What does my Lyft referral code get my friends?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by chefshaun, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friend and I are going to Vegas soon and he has never used Lyft before. I see Lyft is doing $5 off your first 11 rides with a promo code but would it be better for me to give him my refferal code so I get something too? I can't find anything that tells me what he gets or when I refer him. It says I would get $10 off one ride but I rather get $5 off 11 rides than $10 off of one. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure either what each of you get but it sounds like something each off of 1 ride.

If the two of you are going to be traveling together for the most part you would want the $5 of 10 rides.

They are handing out tickets by Bally's and The Cromwell with the code if you cant find a current one before you get there.
    The rides are only good for the Las Vegas area and expire in 3 months.

We used 6 of them on our trip and drove around from Aria to Rio, Orleans to Aria, Aria to Bally's, Ellis Island to Aria and Mirage to Aria for pretty much a buck or two each ride.

We also did Aria to Fremont for about $6 with the coupons.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Change the XXXXXX in this link and put your referral code in there to see what the people you refer get. I think a lot of them are a $50 credit (not sure over how many rides that is though) but isn't stackable.

https://www.lyft.com/invite/XXXXXX
    (this isn't a working referral link as posting those are against the board TOS)

4. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.