1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo studio room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by npom, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever stay in a studio room at the flamingo? I can get it comped and the pics of the room look nice. Your thoughts?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Queen or King?

The queen version I had was pretty spacious and in the Habitat Tower with room length floor to ceiling windows. Beds were comfy and the furniture was a bit worn, but not in horrible shape.

The 2 king versions I've seen were night and day. One (mine) was in the Spa Tower and had a new mattress and relatively new furniture. The living area was about the size of a regular room with the bed in it's own alcove. Kinda cozy. The other one I've seen was worn and beat up. The bed had a few hundred too many folks sleeping on it and the furniture belonged in a dumpster.

3. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The double bed ones in habitat are OK...I mean, just OK. It had the oddest piece of furniture in it though, sort of a couch, sort of a chair, no back to it...100% worthless.

4. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen pictures of rooms that look like they're from 1985 and rooms that look "nicer". Who knows which you'll get?

5. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are several other threads on this if you do a search.

All of the ones I've stayed in are pretty dated, they have had some upgrades but are starting to show their age. If you picture 2 hotel rooms put together with 1 bathroom it's pretty much what you get. The beds are located in one half, and the other half is open and has a small couch and table.

6. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at the studio twice. The first time because it was comped and I wanted to check it out. The 2nd time was because I got 'upgraded upon check in. The room may have been a bit larger than most but everything in the room was old and hodgepodge. Nothing matched. There were a few spaces against the wall where something could have been placed, like a fridge or another chair. If given the choice again I would stay with the executive go room.

But, if I was you, I would keep the studio so you can see for yourself.

7. Acesw234

Acesw234 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coincidently, I just booked a Studio room for late Feb. The extra room (sq. ft.) was what sold me. I'm kinda worried, but gonna make a go of it. There are three of us and the "datedness" doesn't worry me too much, since I think more room will outweigh that. We'll see! Incidently, the "total rewards" properties were much less costly than "Mlife". Funny, I used to stay at MGM and NYNY, etc. for way less than what they want now.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More space vs. old/dated furnishings. If the later doesn't matter then go for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.