1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

STK?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by thecarve, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, the DJ and ridiculous spelling are huge red flags...I get that. But I like steak and I'm lazy (and staying at Cosmo in a few weeks).

Should I trust my instincts and steer :rolleyes2: clear? Or is it possible that I'll be pleasantly surprised?

If I had to guess, I would be eating there at 8-8:30 on a Tuesday, if that matters at all...and I'll be solo, so probably eating at the bar.

Thanks!

2. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have eaten there twice and thoroughly enjoyed both times

It's not quiet Cut or SW but it's very good

• Like Like x 1
  3. TedCheddy

TedCheddy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a table in the bar a couple of years ago and it was insanely loud - like can't converse with the person across from you loud. Food and service were fine but, if it were me, I'd go to Prime at Bellagio or Jean Georges at Aria first. Mastro's Ocean Club in the Crystals Mall had some good steaks, too. I was 45 years old at the time so maybe not the target audience for STK's bar atmosphere?

Enjoy wherever you go!

• Like Like x 1
  4. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I'll be 42 so I'm not their target either.

Prime might be on my docket whether or not I do STK. But I had a pretty awful experience at JG the one time I tried it - not sure I'm willing to give them a second chance.

Thanks so much for the input!

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lreally good food and really good looking people ,but its more like eating at tao or any hip trendy resturant tareget to that type off crowed.
    yes its hip and trendy and fun your not in kansas any more if its not for u its a 2 minute walk to 5 other steak houses that are ur too liken

im way olderr and love it . hot chicks good food and music. rough nite

6. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I are in our 40s and dine there all the time. Never felt out of place, food & service are top notch. Sure they have a DJ and it's a bit louder than other steak houses but it's nothing overwhelming to where we have an issue with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll let you know my thoughts if I decide to eat there. (Most likely will be a game time decision as most things in Vegas are.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.