1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Spring offers: for those whose direct offers only show through Feb 28th, WAIT until Dec. 1

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Multifarious5, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, quick update if anyone has NOT received their spring direct offer, all I have are two small 2 night offers, through Feb 28th, where some people HAVE received their spring offers through April.

I just called Aria. They said they ARE showing a direct 3 night offer through April, (in a much better room), it just has not been released to me yet. They said it just won't be available to book until December 1st.

So, if anyone is showing a cruddy 2 night offer through Feb 28th, and you haven't received one that goes through April, wait. Apparently not everyone has had their spring direct offers released until after the cruddy ones lapse.

So, if you're only showing offers through Feb 28th, WAIT to book until December, or you can even call and ask what upcoming offers you'll have. Just a tip to not lock down one of the so-so offers yet!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Muliti for making call to Aria!!! To our VMB members, even tho if you don't get the offers... my host has advised me (Aria, bellagio and mirage; they all agree) mlife.com is not % accurate so if you don't see the offer please call their VIP service or host directly and ask for offer!!
    I would love to see skysuitte offer, penthouse offer as well.... but I don't get em just "three nights offer" however when I called them they do usually upgrade it to one or two bedrooms suite (depends on party) so let's not give up!! :headbang:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the information!

4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my direct offer from Bellagio, but not from Aria yet.

5. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears you and I are on the delayed listing. Some people have them, we're just not them :)

Still, I WAS happy to hear it's posted on my account internally, they just wont release it to me until Dec.

Have a great night JeJas!

6. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick update I am still not showing my direct corporate offer from Aria on mlife, but Aria did confirm I have a direct offer for 3 nights free, it's just not showing on mlife.

So, since I said December 1, if you DON'T have one this year yet, make sure to call versus just going off the website

7. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have direct offers thru May right now which showed up mid November.

8. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI Ad! I know, some people got them mid-November for the ones running through April 30 or May. I had my mid offer (that runs through Feb 28th) but never got my big spring offer. (That runs through April 30/May).

I finally called Aria last week, and asked if I will be getting a direct offer that runs through April. They said I DO have one, 3 nights in a corner suite plus small fp/rc, it just won't be eligible for me to book it until December 1st. (And it's the gal that booked my last trip and she even remembered me, very, very nice, and I really appreciated her digging into my upcoming offers.)

If they had sent me ANYTHING through April/May (even a really cruddy offer) I would have just presumed I had a bad offer for that season. BUT not getting any offer yet (even a discount) is what prompted me to call and ask.

I just find it interesting some people got theirs in November, and some like me have a delayed release on their offer that goes through April/May. They did this last year though, gave me a so-so offer through feb, I didn't bite, and THEN I got my big offer that ran through April/May. (I find my spring offers are always the most generous, whereas the end of summer offers are meh...)

I mainly wanted to share this, just so that people don't jump the gun on the Feb 28th end date, at least without calling to see if they have a better one coming. I have found, once I book an offer, I don't get many direct offers until after my trip, and I'd hate for someone to bite on the lesser offer, if a better one might be coming.

9. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0032.PNG
    Hey glad to hear you are getting 3 nights offers here's what mine look like as of now, not much has changed as I have mentioned I was looking for specific skysuitte offers but no LOL. I guess I should be glad having 3 nights offer again my host did advised me to DONT GO BY MLIFE and we should always call host or VIP services.

10. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI Drew, don't worry, my mlife looks cruddier than yours, that's my point!

On the site it's only showing 2 nights in a standard room (through Feb 28), I've NEVER had less than 3 nights. And again, the spring offers are ALWAYS my big offers. Which is what prompted me to call and ask, a's I am so antsy. I have a great corporate offer I am applying to Mirage, but I always stay at two hotels, and NEVER lock down an offer until I have both in hand...corporate and direct.

I'm not saying I never WOULD get only 2 nights, but the fact they only went through Feb 28th was my warning sign, as the Feb offers always seem to be the "lets see if we can rope them into a lesser offer before we put out the good one." :) Also, my corporate offer was really good. I will post an update when I do get my direct offer, but who knows when I'll get it at this point!!!!!

P.S. Just looked at your offer again Drew, dang it. Looks like one is corporate (gaming offer) and your May 15th is the direct. But it's a moot point since you know you can upgrade to a great one with your host! :D

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, update. I finally, FINALLY received my May 31 direct offer from Aria, TODAY. They made one final push mailing me the cruddy 2 night offer that runs through February, but the big offer came through TODAY. It was supposed to come through December 1st, but didn't come until today. I still think thy were hoping I'd bite on the dinky offer, but it's finally here. (And not fussing, they were generous, I was just on pins and needles, as I didn't want to book my corporate till I had this!)

I had promised an update, so it's late, but now you have my update!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never bite the dinky one when you can bite the big one.

I don't know what that means really. :blink:

CONGRATS!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Cosmo should use you to write their slogans...that tops "Just the right amount of wrong!" :D

14. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are right! I saw mine pop up too...although I don't get it at all- my Aria offers used to be so much better then these new offers...I am not a huge gambler anyhow but this new offer isn't great at all!

15. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0043.PNG
    Hey don't feel too bad remember I told you I was waiting on some type of suite offer from Aria lol well it did nit come either I'm still getting 3 nights at regular resorts room that's it not even free play (I don't play slots tho just table) only 150 On resort credit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.