1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T Minus 3 days and counting...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by exquizite, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exquizite

exquizite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I don't know why, but I am more pumped than usual to be going back to Vegas! I have been 3 times, but never with as much information as I have received from this board. Most people that know me tell me that my calling in life is to be an event planner, so anytime I go on a trip with anyone, they know I will take care of us for schedules, events, locations for clubs, etc...

But, this board has armed me to the max with information and I am ready to use all my free coupons and go see all the free things to do. I am definitely going to find Wild for Dolphins so I can see if Marty will treat me right.

I guess, I just wanted to say, you guys are all so nice and I can't thank this board enough. I'm a "newbie" and I don't participate in or read any of the drama. I actually checked out Mikey's blog to see what all the hoopla is about over his departure. Well, for me, this board is very cool and I can't remember how I found it, but I'm glad I did.

This will be my first time going to Vegas for "work" - isn't that a hoot. I will be at a conference on "Instituting multicultural education in the context of institutional change"...blah, blah, blah or something like that. It is actually going to be a great conference but only probably for anyone who works in Higher Education.

I have tickets to go see Mystere (first Vegas show), new hotels to visit (haven't been since '03) , some new games I have read about, a new BJ strategy (even though I swore off it it last time I was in LV) and hopefully, I will get to meet up with some of you on Friday. It is a little scary going to Vegas by myself and not staying on the strip (conference hotel is at the Amerisuites). One of the VPs from the college I work at is going too, but I don't think he is ready for my "after work personality" so this will be an interesting trip doing things by myself.

Nonetheless, big ups to all of you here on T2V is really all I wanted to say for the great comments, stories and information. I didn't intend on this post being so long, but it just goes to show what great folks you all are and how much of an impact you make on folks that just kinda stumble into this place!!!

Cheers to you! :beer:
    LaTika aka Exquizite

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exquizite, thanks for all the kind words. The days leading up to a Vegas trip for me are always very exciting. Have a great time and win some money.......:thumbsup:

3. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Solo trips can be just as much fun as with others, sometimes more so. Hope you can make the meet Friday.

4. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you have found the board helpful, and hope to see you in a few days!

:beer:

Coming in Earlier, Who Does That???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.