1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SLS Story tower room with 2 double beds

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by BlknGldSEA, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlknGldSEA

BlknGldSEA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone stayed in a story tower room with 2 double beds at the SLS?

I am trying to find out if it has a goofy bathroom setup like the Story tower King rooms (kind of like a tiny closet for each the toilet and shower, divided by a sink in the main part of the room). I don't believe it can be identical to the King room other than the beds. It doesnt seem like there would be enough space to do it.

I can find youtube videos and other pictures of the world tower rooms and Story tower rooms with 1 king bed, but not any firm info on Story tower with 2 doubles.

I'm booked there in February and just want to know if I need to avoid a story tower room when I check in, or if it is no worse than the world tower room with 2 doubles.

I have scoured the internet and found just 1 picture of a 2 double story tower room that appears like it has a different setup from the king room. The way the king room is setup doesn't appear to offer enough privacy if you're not traveling with just your spouse.

Any help from those who know is greatly appreciated

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.