1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Resort room offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by callahanha, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callahanha

callahanha Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually spend half of each trip at the Orleans and the other half on the strip but I no longer have any interest in staying in a strip property. I received a $79 a night offer (no resort fees, parking fees) from the M Resort. I love the buffet at the M and usually play just enough to earn a free buffet. My question is if I book 2 nights at the M will my future room offers improve. I usually play a few hours of dollar slots, quarter video poker and another few hours of $25 blackjack each day.

2. tex55

tex55 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed 2 nights comped last year, played a lot that trip. On my next stay, didn't stay there, but played there quite a bit. Haven't gotten any more free room offers. I guess that first offer was only a teaser.

3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They likely will. We stay there sporadically, game there even more sporadically and still get room offers every couple of months.

4. h_upmann

h_upmann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With that kind of play you'll be well taken care of at the M.
    You'll probably get better mailers after staying a couple of nights. You should also contact a host before you check out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.