1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Diamond Free Shows / Monthly Rollover

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bring Up The Lid, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bring Up The Lid

Bring Up The Lid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if I can obtain the show voucher in one month and then actually redeem for tickets the next month? I've spoken with two different TR employees and have received two different answers.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe most of them have to be used within a few days. So, if you picked it up on the very last day of the month, then the answer would be yes. I would guess that asking a question about using it next month would get mixed answers. You might want to ask how many days are the vouchers good for first. Then ask, if you get on on the 30th of ____ month, ....etc

3. goblue55

goblue55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was just in vegas. Not sure about shows, but probably as reported above. I know you can get show tickets at least a couple days in advance, because I just did. I actully asked on the High Roller tickets, figuring I could get them, and use in future. They told me High Roller tickets are good for 30 days.

4. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten high roller and also Eiffel Tower tickets and they were good for a long time. I used them months later.

If you are talking about show tickets, the voucher needs to be redeemed for the tickets within about 7 days. When you redeem them, I don't know how many days in the future you can go out.

5. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to clarify - Penn & Teller usually is day of show only. Others have the 7 day grace period.

6. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you have 7 days for most of the shows. But you cannot use them for the following month. If you got it on the 31st, then you must use them on the 31st. It won't rollover to the next month. ie. can't redeem for 4 show tickets (2 from end of previous month and 2 from beginning of current month). I asked and that's what I was told by TR desk.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    u used too be able too but not anymore ,if u get a really cool tr rep then they can aprove it ,u will have too beg

8. Cardeater

Cardeater Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eiffel tower experience has been removed from the list since Nov. As already mentioned, high roller tickets are good for a month. I got a pair in Nov and saved them for my trip in Dec so my mom coukd go as she really wanted to go.

I haven't tried it but the Real Bodies exhibit that just got added in Nov might have a month long redemption period considering its like the High Roller and Eiffel tower experience in that there's no set show time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.